Hands Free Orgasm

When doing anal play, does girth, length, curve, or vibration help you achieve the hands free orgasm the most?

2 Likes

I’d say it depends on what you’re wanting to achieve. If you’re looking to actually cum hands free, I’d say curve, as you’re trying hit your prostate continuously to achieve that.

If it’s the elusive, no cum, SUPER ORGASM. This is totally personal and probably all those things come into play a little. There is a great thread already on using the NJOY dildo to achieve the super O which I would recommend searching for and reading through.

3 Likes

Guess it’s down to a perfect mix that suits the individual… for me I’m more about vibrations and girth

3 Likes

I tend to like girth for plugs and slower play. Length and a bit thinner for being pegged. That in and out sensation gets me moaning hard

2 Likes

I find girthier toys with less flexibility does if for me, if I use thinner toys the space left inside makes it hard to keep a constant pressure on my prostate. A filling toy with less flexibility hits it with every thrust.

2 Likes

I have one that’s pretty thick. I will have to try it again

1 Like

This one?

3 Likes

I think it depends on the angle you insert the toy and the girth of the toy, it is about pressure is on the prostate. I haven’t had a handsfree orgasm from pegging but it was really close a few times.

I have had a few handsfree(or not so handsfree :slightly_smiling_face:) orgasm when my wife fists she angles her hand slightly to my prostate putting some pressure on it and the she slowly moves in and out and rotating her hand with her knuckles going over my prostate.

It first is make loads of precum dribble out and then a intense orgasm. Normally I don’t moan that much but when she does this make me moan hard.

3 Likes