Happy birthday to us !

Wow so we turned 14 ! 

And to celebrate  ..............

We have a 14 day give away 

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2016/04/14/happy-14th-birthday/

Look out for these popping up on the Blog

![](upload://8kMfUp1VuCgXS3soFBLzCLMz1Sm.jpeg)

Hurray! It's like a really generous birthday party!

Happy birthday lovehoney 🎉🎈🎁

Happy birthday!!

Happy Birthday Lovehoney 🎉😄

Happy Birthday Lovehoney 😊🎊🍸🎂

It's amazing how successful LoveHoney has become. It justs keeps getting better and better!

Well done Lovehoney, and all the lovely staff who work really hard. It must be a really fun job! x

Great photo Leanne. Happy 14th birthday Lovehoney.

Happy birthday to Lovehoney from Zagreb, Croatia!!!!![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Happy Birthday ! 💐 x

Happy Birthday, Lovehoney!!

🎆🎇🎉🎊

🎈🎈Happy birthday Lovehoney🎈🎈

🎆🎇🎉🎊

Happy Birthday Lovehoney.

14 years only seems like yesterday . And to think you started trading from the boot of a car .

Happy birthday xxxxxx

Forum Rules ! Lovehoney starts at 18 !!

Only joking. Happy birthday and wishing future success to a well run organisation. ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Happy birthday 🎂 lovehoney xxx yay 😀

jimbogemini wrote:

Forum Rules ! Lovehoney starts at 18 !!

LOL! :))) Happy Birthday LH! What is your birthday wish this year??? I do wish the company and the staff all the best, Lovehoney is one of the best discoveries in my life on so many levels! I am very happy for you and wish you prosperity and longevity! As long as you keep in touch with your base and starting-out principles, I'm sure you'll have many-many more achievements! Thank you all for doing what you do, and most importantly for doing it the way you do it, which is unparalleled by no other business I came across! Have a happy birthday Lovehoney and staff!!! If anyone deserves it, it's you guys!

Happy Birthday 🎂🎉🎉

Happy birthday lovehoney! Xx

Happy birthday to Lovehoney! 10yrs ago that I first discovered the site :)

Time flies!!

Happy birthday Love honey! A big cheer for all the amazing staff *hip hip hooray!* xxx