Happy Birthday to... Us!

๐ŸŽค ๐ŸŽค ๐ŸŽค ๐ŸŽค

Happy Birthday to youย 

Happy Birthday to youย 

Happy Birthday dear Lovehoneyย 

Happy Birthday to you.ย 

๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽค

15 years of sexual happiness and still going strong... We even have a Sexual Happiness Day!ย 

![](upload://8wBvk3gNpf7UldMpBrlL8YI9Ux5.jpeg)

#SexualHappinessDay ย Check out our twitter page to see what this day is all about.ย 

Also, to celebrate I am giving away a bundle of happiness to one lucky winner.

To enter all you need to do is post below with your favourite / funniest / most memorableย forum OR Lovehoney moment.

It can be a funny product, statement or even just a conversation had with our Customer care team!ย 

All entries will be put in a hat and a winner shall be plucked Monday at Midday.

Remember the rulesย and let's hear what you have to say...ย 

Happy Birthday! I got together with my OH not long after your "birth" and we are still going strong. We have seen Lovehoney grow over the years and are still regular customers. Well done to all of you.

Haaaaaappy birthday!!! :D

I think one of my favourite Lovehoney things is all the friends I made on this forum way back when :)
Funniest moments are too innumerable to choose from, but I think today warrants an extra large thank you to the team that make Lovehoney possible, from the tecchies to the warehouse stafff, and especially Cazz, Jess, and Leanne and the rest of the care team, who do so much for all of us every day :) <3

Happy Birthday Lovehoney! :D

One of my favourite moments was when the Euro 2016 mascot was named after the massive dildo that is Super Victor. I loved the tweets that followed that incident! The person who named the mascot must have been facepalming when they saw them..

Happy birthday lovehoney. Fantastic company, fantastic products,fantastic forum. My favourite website site that I visit several times daily. Lovehoney fully deserves your worldwide success. ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐Ÿน ๐ŸŽˆ

Congratulations Lovehoney....and too all the fantastic staff who make it what it is......;the best !! xx

I think the funniest moment on Lovehoney was the competition where we were supposed to find a good caption for the Lovehoney mascot dog (Herbert if I recall correctly?!) and a set of anal beads. The responses where just too funny ๐Ÿ˜„

Congratulations! I think for us the funniest moment was the caption competition about golf back in December! The ideas people came up with were absolutely hilarious! :D

Congratulations Lovehoney! I think your latest April Fool's 'Moan Droan' high speed delivery service was hilarious ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) xx

Happy Birthday Lovehoney! ๐ŸŽ‚
I'm very new to the forums but have to say I love all the friendly advice available, it has been invaluable. Thanks everyone! xx

Happy Birthday Love Honey!

For me, my funniest moments are when I am out and about and see innocent items that remind me of LH toys! Like the lady in Criminal Minds the other night whose necklace looked like the Get Hard Silicone Cock Ring Set (see my photos!)

I also saw an ornament in the window of a furniture store which bore a striking resemblance to your Devil Tongue Glass Dildo!! No one else knows why I laugh at things like that, which makes me look odd, but I don't care - it's my own private joke ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Happy Birthday Lovehoney.

The most memorable forum moment for me has to be several years back (and recently revisited).

Jess and her description of tone of language in reviews. Suggestions of covering her house in lube and fkin a huge dildo IIRC! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

If you haven't already you should also check out the quiz...

![](upload://9B2pPjdqpRtvqWPG7yTjaynAZ0s.jpeg)

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2017/04/19/lovehoney-15-years/

Happy Birthday LoveHoney โค

My favourite moment regards your ace customer service: I'd made a purchase and tweeted about it, joking "one more purchase and my LoveHoney loyalty card has it's 10th stamp which means a free Rabbit" cue panicked tweets from @lovehoney enquiring as to when/where the loyalty card was issued.

Shame really as I'd have a warren of free rabbits by now!

Ha! As if by magic the postman has just called with my replacement RO-80mm. ย Time to retire my original.

Happy Birthday, Happy Friday!

happy birthday love honey - long may you thrive and celebrate many more.
As for what's my favourite thing ๐Ÿค”
I can't pick just one.
My favourite thread guaranteed to make me laugh is ever left a toy anywhere embarrassing.
All of the members on here because they restore your faith in human nature particularly with all of the problems going on in the world today..
All of the staff at love honey that work really hard to satisfy and pander to our every need.
On a personal level I am able to fulfill my need to help others and hopefully make a difference to them as they do to me.
There is no them and us - as in LH and members/customers which is unique. It just feels like one massive sexy caring family.

It's so nice to be able to say all of this, as I can't think of another place you could say it about.

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ‰ โค๏ธ

Happy birthday to lovehoney!
I love love love watching your YouTube videos and I have to say the favourite one yet has to be one of the most recent ones- sammi and Jess playing miniature pool.

I was sat casually watching it last night and my husband happened to ask what I was doing "Oh Just a video on how to play pool with thrusting vibrators" his facial expression was a picture! ๐Ÿ˜‚

happy birthday Lovehoney!! The best thing about Lovehoney for me is although the staff are very proffesional they have quite the funny side too! From jess with her slow mo slapping of toys to the lovehoney bloggers with all their sexual humour making everything a great read all round!

But of all my favourite and funniest moment was reading The 8 best responses to noisy housemate sex! I have used a few of those methods myself ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Big cheers all round for the best sexual happiness team and a big thank you to you Leanne who makes all these fun forum threads possible! ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Happy birthday lovehoney.

My favourite moment (I've not been her long) was the are you a screamer thread and reading some of the stories. Especially the one about the dustmen. ๐Ÿ’˜โคโฃ๏ธ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ

๐ŸŽˆ Happy Birthday ๐ŸŽˆ

My funniest moment happened a few months ago when a deal of the day email came through for the purple satin babydoll. I forwarded the email to my partner with the comment 'you would look lush in this... or out of it xxx'. It wasn't until I got an very understanding email back from Katy at LH I realised I replied instead of forwarding ๐Ÿ˜ณ My partner did laugh when I told her but I was still highly embarrassed ๐Ÿ™ˆ