Happy Birthday to... Us!

Happy Birthday to my FAVOURITE website!!!! May the future years be good to you X

Leanne,
What was the first tester ever sent out?

My favourite part of this forum and Lovehoney as a whole is the way the people go out of their way to help others, especially at times of need.

It restores my faith in human nature.

Sorry, double post.

I suppose that my most favourite moment woudl have to be how lovehoney not only got me my partner, but helped my partner stay with me over them having to move and us becoming a long distance relationship. Somehow talking about LH became a dealbreaker for them that made us eventually hook up, and then it helped us deal with being apart for months at a time ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Happy birthday LH!

Funniest moment
"Did I miss it?" 😂

Cosplay How-To: 3 'Super' Sexy Fantasy Roleplay Costumes! | Undie Mondays

Worse moment was when Tilly cut up the vixen dildo! Dont think I've gotten over that yet! 😭

Sawing a Dual Density Dildo in Half | Sex Toys Ahoy

A very well done. Still the best despite the competition.

Happy birthday Lovehoney! My favourite memory is what still keeps me here: the excellent customer service. One in particular stands out. I don't remember his name anymore, but when I was first trying to figure out what I liked I had bought several items off here only to discover that I really did not like two of the items. However, 2 of the items had been part of the 2 for £20 deal and I had also used a code that allowed me to get money off above a certain spend. So I was thoroughly confused about returns and how much I would have to pay if I were to return the items or exchange them.

This staff took the time to figure it out and explain it all to me, then offered excellent product recommendations when I asked for it. When I waffled and couldn't make up my mind as to whether to return or exchange, he told me what time he would be on until to allow me time to decide. 30 minutes to an hour later, I went back on live chat and he again very patiently helped me through the whole process. And now I have my trusty We-Vibe Tango, all thanks to the very kind help and guidance of that one person! I wish I still remembered his name, but I did leave feedback at the end of the chat. I really appreciate customer service like this - excellent attitude and clearly good training! Well done Lovehoney!

Hippo birdy 🎈🎂

Had a good think one of my favourite memories has to be when ever Cazz went on holiday Jess would take over the testing and was a running joke that the tester list would be full of bondage items from Jess bondage cupboard and the majority of the items were always bondage related.

Other than this memory it would have to say how the community does pull together to help and offer advice to people when asked or needed.

Or Leanne squirrel Star Wars pictures. Always makes me smile.

Jess definitely has a secret bondage test facility!!!

Congratulations! Happy 15th birthday LoveHoney! Xx

She definitely did As you wish.

Happy Birthday LoveHoney :)

A fond memory from love honey for me was the build up to the fifty shades of grey film and lovehoney selling all the fifty shades products :)

I purchased a few and they are still my favourite items!

Happy birthday Lovehoney! I

Ive had some great times on the forums! The most memorable times is when i first joined the forum and Alice used to put a thread on the forum for the tester list and you commented what you would like to test it seemed to check ages to load and for the tester day to come around I'm pretty sure it was the 1st or beginning of the month. Some of the funniest times i had on the forum where in the forum pub!

Scorpius12 wrote:

Congratulations Lovehoney! I think your latest April Fool's 'Moan Droan' high speed delivery service was hilarious xx

That was great Scorpius !

Reg90 wrote:

🎈 Happy Birthday 🎈

My funniest moment happened a few months ago when a deal of the day email came through for the purple satin babydoll. I forwarded the email to my partner with the comment 'you would look lush in this... or out of it xxx'. It wasn't until I got an very understanding email back from Katy at LH I realised I replied instead of forwarding 😳 My partner did laugh when I told her but I was still highly embarrassed 🙈

That's great!!!

Happy Birthday Lovehoney !!! Let the force be with you for a long time !!!!!

Wow 15, that is super. Happy birthday!!!!

In my year as part of the lovehoney community I have to say the most memorable wonderful thing was when I said hello on the forums and people replied. People actually welcomed me!

Happy birthday to everyone at Lovehoney. You all do such good jobs and work increadable hard.

The irony is it's still another year before Lovehoney can have sex.

Happy Birthday Lovehoney!!

I've only been a part of the community for a couple of months and haven't been able to be very social yet but I'm working on it. I have seen in such short time that Lovehoney and the community in a whole are very supportive and helpful. I'm so glad I was able to stumble upon this gem!