πŸ¦‡ Happy Halloween πŸ¦‡

Happy Halloween all,

Has anyone got scary plans for later?

I am off to a 'haunted house', basically a big manor house that is all done up for a fright fest!

Last year I did Avon Valley Fright Night, anyone off to that?

Have a spooktacular time, whatever you are up to!

πŸ¦‡βš°οΈπŸ•·οΈπŸ•ΈοΈπŸ‘»πŸ’€πŸŽƒ

Happy Halloween! Going to watch the Purge series and watch one or two horror films, followed by some naughty fun with just masks on. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜ πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

Happy Halloween all πŸ§›πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ§›πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸŽƒβ˜ οΈπŸ’€πŸ‘»

That sounds so good Leanne! Have a great time :)

We’re having a horror flick marathon and Tom seems pretty keen on splashing about in some fake blood later on so that should be entertaining!

I am going to to be pumpkin carving with the kids and then maybe take them trick or treating. We went to a Halloween party at the weekend which was great fun.

I'm going to binge watch The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. I had been considering a visit to Screamland Margate but chickened out.

Π½ΠΈΠ½Π°nin wrote:

I'm going to binge watch The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.

I did at the weekend and loved it! Enjoy

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Happy Halloween all,

Has anyone got scary plans for later?

I am off to a 'haunted house', basically a big manor house that is all done up for a fright fest!

Last year I did Avon Valley Fright Night, anyone off to that?

Have a spooktacular time, whatever you are up to!

πŸ¦‡βš°οΈπŸ•·οΈπŸ•ΈοΈπŸ‘»πŸ’€πŸŽƒ

Wow Leanne, love your emoticon pics too, I certainly can't beat that!

A scary, scary movie for me and hubby, lots of munchies and pumpkin lights, lol. (late evening)

A lamb roast dinner,

and, 'sexy time', dressed up to the spooky nine's! (probably in the middle of, rather than after the film!!)

Have a fab time Leanne, let us know how it goes! Sooooo exciting!!! πŸŽƒ πŸ˜±πŸ•Έ πŸ’š

Happy Halloween :)

I'm not a fan of halloween, well I like that everyones having a good time but I dont like to be scared or made to jump, my kids think its an hilarious prank to jump out on me!

We are going to an adult party at the weekend that is Halloween theamed so thats something :)

Happy Halloween everyone! Movie night for us and then some costume play. We went to a Halloween party at the weekend and even after 4 days I’m still feeling like a shell of my former self, my hangovers last for days now! But we will be trick or treating later and I have some bits to Celebrate dia de los muertos on Friday and the weekend. We celebrate every year as I have done since being a child with my family and grandparents, kind of a shame people find it a novelty now but it’s a beautiful event to remember the loved ones we have lost. Tonight I believe we’re watching the first purge and consuming our body weight In fajitas and sweets.

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Π½ΠΈΠ½Π°nin wrote:

I'm going to binge watch The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.

I did at the weekend and loved it! Enjoy

Looks too childish for me.

Ah the new Sabrina is far from childish, it’s really well written and directed and totally worth a watch if you like horror ☺️🐈

Taking the children trick or treat-ing later- I’m such a whimp! I can’t do horror films. Might watch V for Vendetta as it’s almost bonfire night πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

Ah the new Sabrina is far from childish, it’s really well written and directed and totally worth a watch if you like horror ☺️🐈

Yes, defo wouldn't let the stepchildren watch this. too many gory bits for them.

I found myself laughing quite a bit too. I wish I hadn't watched it all so quickly haha

I get off work at 5pm, and was supposed to be hotfooting it to pick the kids up from post school childcare with their costumes to then get them changed and go demanding sweets door to door. However I realised I left their costumes at home so I will be hotfooting it home to pick up costumes and then whizzing over to childcare to go trick or treating after. I shall then be making hotdogs and falling asleep

Nothing planned tonight. Quiet night in I guess with the youngest being 4 months old.

Leanne it had a very 90s teen horror vibe about it which I loved, the funny bits were great and I felt the acting was good so I’m glad they haven’t ruined the original tv series with a shoddy remake. My only gripe is Salem didn’t talk or make silly jokes but that would of ruined the vibe, defiantly worth a watch though.

I used to love 'Sabrina The Teenage Witch' series in the 90's too!

'Salem', the cat was awesome because he could talk!! πŸŽƒ πŸ•Έ 🐱

Happy Halloween! Had a big family spooky party at the weekend (hence putting a modicum of effort into my costumes), nothing planned for tonight apart from the horror films we bought for the occasion and still haven't watched yet, and petting our black cat in a 'please be nice to us I swear you have evil powers' kind of way.

We had our friends round. Sexy witch and wizard costumes. Had lots of fun.

KinkyMira wrote:

We had our friends round. Sexy witch and wizard costumes. Had lots of fun.

The special naughty friends? Goes off to check blog for updates...