Happy New Year!

I just want to say Happy New Year to you lovely people on the forums and behind the scenes, the staff etc on lovehoney. I am working this afternoon/evening so want to mention in case i dont get the chance tomorrow.

Thanks to all those who have helped with advice with r.ship issues, sexual issues, your knowledge and your experience has helped me view things differently and helped in some way.

I hope you all have an excellent start to the new year and I wish you all the best next year.

Hugs to you all! xx

Wishing eveyone a happy, healthy and safe new year. xx

I hope everyone has a great night tonight and a happy new year. i don't really do new year so i'll be asleep before 12!

happy new year to all at LH, and everyone on here, hope you all have a fab night, not to hungover tomorrow and all the best and naughtiness for 2012 xx

Happy New year everyone.

Have a good one !!!

LMF xx

Hi to all my friends on Lovehoney

Just thought I would wish all my friends a Happy New Year. Thank you all for the relationship advice, sex advice and any other advice that has been dispensed throughout 2011.

I hope that 2012 will be a fantastic year for everyone on Lovehoney, filled with lots of nice times and giggles, oh and not forgetting ordinary sex and for those who want it a little bit of kink

Have a good time whatever you are all doing and stay safe.

xx

Happy new year to you all, here's to 2012

Have a very happy new year, everyone, and enjoy what's left of 2011!

Here's to hoping 2012 will be a peaceful year... not the apocalypse foretold. Well, not the literal end of the world, but you know what I mean! Could do away with needless violence from rioters and suchlike and just live with each other happily with no need to fear them.

A guid hogmanay tae ane an aw.

May your batteries always be charged. ;-)

Happy new year everyone! Hope you all have a great 2012.

I don't really do much for new year either, however, I am going to be trying out my we-vibe 2 as it is now fully charged.

A very Happy and Kinky new year to everyone

I plan on sipping a homemade mojito while trying out the newest toy in my collection at midnight, yum and yum

Happy New year for 2012 everyone! SG x

Happy New Year, everyone! We just passed into 2012 20 min ago

Happy new year, let's make it a good one together.

All the best to you pervs, beginners, friends and acquaintances. Be there for each other, for one another and have a sexy fun caring time.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 1 AND ALL :-)

A Prosperous and Peaceful 1

D69x

Happy New Year, everybody. May it be better than the last, and worse than the next!

Happy New Year everyone xxx

Happy new year lovelys xxx

A very happy new year! Hope everyone has a prosperous, healthy and fulfilling new year! =]