HAPPY NEW YEAR

Just to get ahead of the game can i wish all you lovely people in the forum and all at lovehoney a happy new year You have both been there for me over the years and helped me out no end Love to you all

A Happy New Year to everybody at Lovehoney & All the Members on this Forum, from me also !!

Yes, we totally agree, since joining it’s been a fantastic experience made even better by ALL involved.

Best wishes, health, happiness and great sex in 2019.

xx

Happy new year to you all.

All the best for 2019, M and C

Happy new year all. Hope everyone has an enjoyable evening tonight whatever you might be up to

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! 😍

Happy New Year to all you guys. All the best for 2019 😘

Happy NewYear all xx

Happy New Year to everyone

Wishing you all a sexy kinky 2019

πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†

Happy New Year everyone. Wishing you all the very best.

Happy New Year everyone! xx

Happy new year to all of you

Happy new year to you all.....the difference it made to how my 2018 was heading being part of this Community, let’s just say I’m very grateful. Wishing you all the very best for 2019.

Gosig, I totally agree, the last few years for me have been lousy, but since I joined the Forum back in January the Community have been fantastic, I’ve never encountered such a kind, thoughtful, helpful & caring group of people, I just wanted to say a very big thank you to everyone, & I really hope Emerald is ok, best wishes πŸ™‚

Knight1119 wrote:

Gosig, I totally agree, the last few years for me have been lousy, but since I joined the Forum back in January the Community have been fantastic, I’ve never encountered such a kind, thoughtful, helpful & caring group of people, I just wanted to say a very big thank you to everyone, & I really hope Emerald is ok, best wishes πŸ™‚

Hear hear, especially about Emerald. Thinking about you hun xx

Happy new year to you all, hope you get to see in the year with a bang ;)

Have a great start to the new year, Mine won't be but being on here helps me escape especially as I have been uploading my alter ego, I should find a name for that person.

Yes also missing Emerald hope we see her back.

Happy New year everyone.

Happy New Year to everyone, health & sexual happiness to all x

Happy New Year everyone xxx