Has anybody ever had a golden shower?

My wife is keen for us to try and give each other a golden shower but I'm not really sure. I'm up for anything but I'd like to find out other people's experiences of it and any tips or ideas for it?

tried it and enjoyed it. we were very drunk, and knew it was something we both enjoyed.

We were in a wetroom style bathroom after a night out and it just happened.

The worst that can happen is you dont enjoy, so flick on the shower and enjoy soaping each other up.

1 Like

*raises hand*

Always been fond of watersports :p

Tried it love it, want more of it!!!!

1 Like

Never done it. Suppose I would try it. More so receiving rather than doing.

I am keen to eventually try it with someone as I am fond of it (Have a tumblr blog dedicated to peeing).

We have a wetroom shower in my house and I've tried it on myself there, but as above I've never done it with anyone though I want to.

If you're curious, give it a go! Watersports are one of the more harmless kinky things really :)

Tips:

-Stop yourselves thinking of urine as 'dirty' and relax :)

-Drink lots of water before hand and the pee will be less strong. It can help to avoid things that make you pee smell stronger, like coffee, asparagus etc. Don't use your morning pee for a golden shower!!

-Do it in the shower, a tiled floor, a paddling pool, basically anywhere that is not your bed/carpeted/hard to clean (seems obvious but you'd be surprised how many people think the bed is a good place to start!).

-Having the shower running can help get over any squeamishness or nervousness and also help things along if you have stage fright! If the thought of the smell bothers you, have a bottle of shower gel close to hand ready to lather up.

-Aim for body parts other than the face/head to start with, starting at the bottom and working your way up the body can help get over the initial nervousness.

-If you go down the route of ingesting pee, drinking plenty of water afterwards will help avoid any tummy irritation.

-Be wary of peeing on irritated skin, that includes anything from cuts to freshly shaven legs!

7 Likes

Good advice. Makes me want to try too!

I recently tried it and really like it, turns me on.I went inside my wife the last time.
Just try it, feels naughty and intimate.

Love it! It's best if they've drank plenty of water and no beer though, sometimes the pungent smell is too much. Sometimes the showerer can get stage fright, practise weeing together in the shower and stuff and getting It on your foot then hand then belly then full shower. There's something so fun and intimate about it!

1 Like

I've had it several times and I love it. Unfortunately my wife isn't so much into it, so it doesn't happen as often as I wish.

We love watersports. In fact, we are off to spend 6 nights in a hotel with a wetroom, and we have rules that we can't use the toilet to pee whilst we are there. It was tremendous fun last time we did it. Hope it is this time too. :-)

1 Like

I have done water sport before.

Never ever pee on someone after drinking soda all day.

The soda will cause you pee to burn like a mother fucker if it gets in your eyes.

never done it. never had oh try it and dont think i will as this does not intrest me at all

I love doing this. With my OTH
See love two drink lot off water all time and that make hur go more i just love see it and even get hur sit on me when she need go in bathroom 👍👅

The only thing less sexy to me is scat play. Watersports are very firmly on my never, ever want to try list, even if my OH was in to it, its a definite no.

Pee play is my favourite thing ever. Drink lots of water beforehand so your pee doesn't smell, and do it in the shower/bath. Pee is completly sterile unless you have an infection or something. Just aim away from the face (unless face is what you want) and it'll be fine! Also be careful of getting it on broken/irritated skin. I got it on my exczema once. Ouch. Enjoy! (I know I do) ^.^

Would love to try (especially as part of sub/dom play) but have never had the chance

The older i get the more curious i become and have often thought about watersports. A couple of years ago i was down on my little unofficial nude beach i frequent and this guy decided to have a good pee in the greenery at the back of the beach where i was at the time and couldnt help but watch and wonder what it would feel like if he was peeing over me. One thing that does feel good is to pee myself in the pool or in the sea while being still then going underwater to feel the warm pee water around my face in comparison the chilled water im swimming in.

Never tried it ,not sure about whether I'd like it. If I did try I think I'd want to be the one doing the peeing.