Has anybody ever had a golden shower?

I think, as has been mentioned previously, staying hydrated is the best way to go about it. That way theres usually less smell and more of it! I'd start of simple with doing it on feet and legs then working your way up. Means if one of you does decide for some reason you dont like it you know then. Shower is always the best place for it as its easy to clean up and wash down after :)

Would love to try, OH not interested

Frequently , whether it being getting my wife to squirt or actually pee on me. We love the wildness and taboo of it. We usually get very worked up with lots of play and then go off to the bathroom. I will lie on the floor and she will play with a very swollen pussy inserting a large dildo before pulling out and peeing over me. Awesome.

Done it a few times with my OH. I seem to get stage fright and can't go on him but he drinks lots all day so when we do play I don't mind him peeing in my mouth. It's not bad at all!

The wife told me she'd love to give me one... I thought she was taking the piss

yes, want to give one and recieve more, wouldn't go as far as drinking though

My experience, while not extensive, includes golden showers and drinking :)

I found it to be like a lot of things really - it is definitely weird and a little scary at first, but if you can get used to it, it can be a lot of fun.

If you're a beginner, try having a day or half a day drinking nothing other than plain water first. That way the smell won't be potent and the taste can actually be pretty close to water itself, with just a little 'something' that you can't quite put your finger on.

We have never done, and not had the urge to do it.

Its a defo must try if you haven't done it I think me and my partner do it all the time. Massive turn on 😉

1 Like

I'd love to try it. I've accidently peed on my husband when he's given me oral and he's happily stayed face firmly planted as I cum (and not squirted I did ask him!) but we've never had an actual conversation about it so I have no idea how to bring up I'd like to be on the recieving end for once!

1 Like

Hard limit for me I'm afraid. Not for me

This sort of thing has been in the background for me for a while, closest I've got is my ex-bf once let me watch him have a wee, but he was reluctant and clearly thought I was insane so I never brought that kind of thing up again!

Absolutely love the idea of being sat in the floor of the shower and the guy peeing on me from above. Can't for the life of me explain why. I am generally more submissive though so I guess it plays into that.

Yes! In my opinion everything is worth trying once and this is one thing me and my husband enjoyed and now love doing. I find its best to do it in the shower or bath so it's less messy and easy to clean off of you!

As long as you can get over urine being considered 'dirty' and the practice being seen as 'wrong' in many people's eyes, it can be very enjoyable and a real turn on!

Never tried... not really my thing
Id try for a partner who really really wanted to but other than that nah.

I remember the first time I found out what a golden shower was was when Amir Khan was in the newspaper for cheating on his girlf by sexting other girls and he said he wanted to give one a golden shower. Cue me googling it and now I know :D

yes we have tried it,my hubby done over me from the bottom end,i will do it on him as well but i would never take it in my mouth,that is a no no.for both of us.

Never tried it and don't really have a desire too, plus I don't think there is any way my OH would consider this. Sounds like plenty of people love it though so maybe I am missing out!

We both love it. I'd reiterate previous advice about plenty of water before and avoid coffee etc.

i enjoy closing my eyes and waiting for his pee to land on my all lovely and warm and run down me. We have rules on where we do and and don't pee, and those rule can vary for each time we do it, so if you're not keen for it to go somewhere, just say so- you can always change your mind next time!

Having done this in the past I can say both me and my partner loved it... before using each others faces try using the body first... build up to the more exciting things... invest in a matress protector fantastic... place it on any floor then place an old blanket on top... the blanket will soak up the residue all you need to do then is place the blanket in the washing machine and rinse the matress cover in a bath with light disinfectant... have fun...

We love doing this. Hubby has always loved it but it took him a while to convince me. Generally, even though he is usually the dominant one, he loves me peeing on his chest and cock. We do it in the shower (shower off) then get all soapy and clean after. I can't explain the feeling of empowerment it gives me which in turn makes me really horny and the look on hubby's face tells me all I need to know. Life's too short not to try it. If you don't like it, you don't have to do it again

My lady gets really horny watching me pee. After being with her for 12 months she was embarrased to ask, but asked if she could watch me pee sometime. I actually thought she was joking, but it turns out she was serious. So within a few weeks I told her to come into the bathroom whilst I was just about to start peeing, caught her by surprise, and she realyl enjoyed watching. Because she loves to be my submissive, when we shower together sometime, I will try giving her one :)