Has anybody ever had a golden shower?

Tried it after my OH drunkenly asked if i`d heard of it! I said of course why,are you offering? She then did it,i loved it! ust remember to be well hydrated so it`s not too strong and that pee fresh from the source is sterile.Life`s too short not to try these things! (With a few obvious exceptions!)

I can vouch for the above as j&m86 is my wife!

Felt like a big step to tell her about my biggest kink and quite a while passed till she would even let me watch her pee but slowly but surely we have got to a point where this is one of the regular things we enjoy. We both give and receive though wife doesn't like it in her face. We get so worked up the sex afterwards or during is mind blowing.

Horses for courses but there is something really hot about being so intimate and dirty!

Asked the OH for the first time couple of weeks ago, she didn't say no so will have to see how it goes maybe.

No - really does not appeal in the slightest! I will stick to my other kinks....

lol

i would like to ask do meany couples try this?

No, but i would love to try. Me and my partner have spoken about it a few times, however we only have a bath and its not very big at all. I cant wait to move!

X

we have talked about it to and would love to try it. any tips?

any tips?

We have done it twice. I loved it both times and although my wife did enjoy doing it on meshe isnt too keen to repeat it.

Ihave no desire to do it on her and she is aware of that so will have to play it gentley with her and get her to do it again.

thanks for that

Have done it . Wouldn't bother again unless my oh wanted to . Each to their own ...... Xxxx

Personaly I would say start off watching each other pee or just be in there while the other pee's. Try it with the shower running first so plenty of other water to help flush it away.

An ex once pee'd into the shower that I was in (and he wasn't) but that's about it. I was annoyed. Now I like some fluids in my sex life but pee just ain't for me.

Yes, my OH has on me whist orgasming. It's not something we have done often tho. It was very hot, and messy lol.

Wife and I went through a watersports phase. I say phase because the last year or two what with illness etc sex life hasn't been up to much

However it is something we love to do and we are on hols in a couple of weeks so time to relax and have some fun again. Despite others misgivings assuming you are healthy it is very clean fun and when the OH drinks white wine and soda the taste of her pee is fantastic :)

My girlfriend and I are going to have a sub/Dom night, and she's agreed to let me give Her a golden shower, has anyone got any positions to reinforce the sub element? She's not 100% on it yet so I don't want to get it on her face or anything

I was having a bath with a girlfriend years ago. She said she should have had a pee before she got in the bath. I said I'd seen a lass piss before so she stood up and pissed on me from close range. I was totally suprised and nearly died laughing. She was that sort of gal and I never knew what the mad kinky minx would do next.

1 Like

Good tips, I might be brave enough to try it one day soon.

Get the recipient to knee in the bath and to squat slightly in front of them. So the groin area is level or lower than their face. Have the shower hose in the bath running. Should any mishaps occur or it stings you can wash it off. Most who are inquisitive tend to enjoy it. It's very erotic as a man to have a woman stand over you open up and pee on you.