Has anybody ever had a golden shower?

Has always been a big no for me - until now.

Received my first golden shower from Mr LNT and honestly not sure why I've been so against it all this time. It was warm and strangely personal. I'm not going to say a turn on, but certainly not a turn off xx

I pee on my husband every now and again as he loves it. Hes never peed on me and I wouldn't want him to. A very long time ago before I met my husband my boyfriend peed inside me and it was very nice. We were just messing about at the time but it became a regular thing which he always instigated but I actually really enjoyed it. I haven't done it since though with my husband.

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Has always been a big no for me - until now.

Received my first golden shower from Mr LNT and honestly not sure why I've been so against it all this time. It was warm and strangely personal. I'm not going to say a turn on, but certainly not a turn off xx

That's great![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Peeing is a personal intimate thing to do, So many people get put off with watersports but there is just so much you can do not just golden showers.

Yes it is all about intimacy, and sharing something that is normally totally private with a partner. It hyped our connection up to a whole new level.

I recently gave my first golden shower, and it felt amazing. Very empowering! I've done it again since, and will be doing it in the future.

Hi golden showers no way it a big turn off

Absolutely adore it! I love solo water sports in my wet room. I always finish off with a brilliant orgasm

Always worth a try but better after alcohol or even water : you you donā€™t try you donā€™t know

Still on my bucket list to receive

given myself one, but i was having a bath and watching piss fly up like a fountain was pretty funny

Iā€™m planning to surprise hubby with his first golden shower - I canā€™t wait :shower::smiling_imp:

For his first time I think weā€™ll do it in the bath to save making too much mess and where we can easily get washed.

I donā€™t know whether to sit on his cock and do it, or just stand over him and release it all over his chest while he rubs himself.

Any thought?
Ways to make it more interesting?

6 Likes

Stand astride him as heā€™s laid in the bath so he can seeā€¦open yourself so he can really see and let it flow over his cockā€¦you can always go over the chest and it will run down over his cock? For the 1st time you could ask?
He might want it faciallyā€¦

6 Likes

I love to kneel in the bath and take it in the face, very intimate and erotic.

2 Likes

No but I would love to give it a try

1 Like

But do you think he will appreciate it in his face for the first try?

I would love to and I think he wouldnā€™t mind as heā€™s filthy anyway!

1 Like

If heā€™s filthy anywayā€¦lucky youā€¦:crazy_face: then just go for it

4 Likes

Ask him his preference first, iā€™m sure heā€™ll be up for it, but let him decide where it goes.

2 Likes

@CurvyJilly I am soooo lucky :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@WillC we discuss it quite a bit but I wanted to surprise him x

1 Like

I reckon if heā€™s filthy and up for a golden shower heā€™s probably up for it to go everywhere, so I would just unleash it m all over him

3 Likes

My husband loves a GS - initially I was reluctant, but now I will piss on him regularly, almost weekly. If I have consumed a lot of water, he loves it everywhere, starting with his face. He loves the visuals and especially, if I pull his head into my pussy and force him him to drink. I never do this in morning sex because the urine is too concentrated.

However, if itā€™s the first time, maybe ask or just see how he responds, but my man really loves it and usually cums quite quickly. It also really turns me on, and I usually masturbate to orgasm while standing over him and give him a good shower. If I am honest, itā€™s power thing, standing over him and making him drink me - thatā€™s probably what I find so hot about it.

12 Likes