Has anybody ever had a golden shower?

@Nakdraven

Yes, there’s definitely an element of power and control.

3 Likes

Absolutely, and that’s what surprised me about why I was attracted to it, because that’s not really my personality, my husband is the one who’s the extrovert with the strong personality. Go figure!

4 Likes

And submission on the reciever’s part!

1 Like

This sounds so good, I’ve never had a GS, think it’s something I’d like to try. How did this go? Did your hubby like it?

yep, love it when my wife does it over me, while we both masturbate

2 Likes

Sounds great! I’ve often joked about it with my OH when she needs a wee is too tired to go to the toilet “just pee on me, I’d love it!” Don’t think she’s too keen and whilst I’m a bit curious I can’t say it’s a huge huge submissive fantasy of mine.

1 Like

I have recieved a golden shower several times now. I really like it, but it took some time to getting used to.

Wife has indulged me a few times but it is hard to bring it into play or make it last very long, I like to be under and watching it come on out of her. She will do it but not really into it, I feel I could get more out of it but it’s just over in a minute and we just move on. Feeling I’m doing it wrong to get the most out of it.

My ex suggested it and I wasn’t keen . Absolutely kicking myself now

To quote meatloaf “I would do anything for love, but I won’t do that”.

2 Likes

I finally got hubby to give me a golden shower at the weekend, Ive been telling him that I wanted him to do it, but he thought I was joking, I was in the shower shampooing my hair, while doing that I could feel something warm trickling on my stomach (I wasn’t under the shower at this point) he got in the shower with me and give me a golden shower, he just said to me, don’t mind me, I’m just going for a wee :rofl:

1 Like

I find laying down on the ground the best to receive. Bit more of an impact on you and a bit more visual experience.

1 Like

Did you ever try this @Cupc8kes? How did it go? Ignore this is you don’t want to answer, I’m just nosy and genuinely interested :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

We’ve still not tried this … we joke about it at times for a laugh. To be honest I really want her to give me a golden shower :grinning:

@Cupc8kes did you ever do it to hubby? Did he like it?

You know what - I chickened out of just surprising him with it. I went ahead and asked him what he would or wouldn’t like :sweat_smile: just to be on the safe side.

We were just talking about it again yesterday and I told him it will be happening on Friday - because we have some child free time :smiling_imp:

I will update once it happened :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

@Cupc8kes Oo wait in anticipation!!! :grin: X

2 Likes

Looking forward to hearing how you get on @Cupc8kes. Hope you have a fun child free time x

3 Likes

My wife has expressed interest in this but I’m unsure how I feel about it (she would like to receive).

Watersports has never been of interest to me (not yucking anyone’s yum - just not my thing personally), but I also don’t want her to miss out on something that she might really enjoy.
We’ve had some very honest conversations about it a few times now but she keeps mentioning it… so my question to you all is - have any of you wonderful people been in a similar situation and how did you resolve it?

(FYI - this is more of a ‘how do I get my head around providing this for her’ and not a ‘how do I get her to stop asking for it’ scenario)

She is a very generous lover and will instantly provide anything I ask for, whether she’s into it or not and I would like to satisfy her with the same enthusiasm she gives me - I just feel like I have a roadblock with this particular request.

2 Likes

Drink plenty of water to dilute it if you’re worried. If she’s asking, the least you can do is try it.

1 Like

I haven’t tried this before but I wonder if you could try whilst in the shower together? I’d say though if you really aren’t comfortable with it, you can say no or not yet and talk about your concerns for a little longer. It’s one of those things that appeals to some but really doesn’t for others. Don’t feel like you have to do something you don’t want to do x

1 Like