Has anyone else not been getting any LoveHoney emails recently?

I've not had one in months - No offers, no nothing. Have I fallen off the mailing list, and how do I get back on it?

Hi Ozzie,

Go to 'Your Account', then 'Manage your email subscriptions' to double check if you're still signed up for emails.

If you are, then perhaps speak to live chat as I get emails every day for DOTD, and around twice a week for general special offers and promotions.

This has happened in the past and the advice was to unsign up to the emails and then resign up.

I know this worked for my friend :)

Ozzie Princess-Mary wrote:

I've not had one in months - No offers, no nothing. Have I fallen off the mailing list, and how do I get back on it?

I read somewhere that if your email goes in to your junk folder, or it's not been opened a few times it takes you off the list.

I may be making that up! I have no idea.

Check your subscriptions in your account, if it is showing. Remove yourself and then resign up. If they're not showing, just resign up. Sometimes technology just needs a little reboot.

Hi Ozzie Princess-Mary

I have passed this on for someone to look in to and check your account & email address that is registered.

I hope it is resolved quickly. For now you can take a look at our special offers by visiting the special offers page 

Many thanks!

Cheers all, I'm going to go and look in My Account and see if I can do anything...

Hi O P-M (!)

You've fallen off our list because you weren't opening any mails - according to our records.

But you opened a DOTD mail today (cunning how we know this stuff!) so you should start receiving them again.

The reason why we stopped sending emails to you is business best practice - we don't bug people with stuff if they don't open the mails over a period of 120 days.

Anything else you need please yelp!

Is there a fix for if you've been put on the do-not-send list, removed from it by customer care, then signed back up for the emails and you're still not getting them? I spoke to customer care about this issue and they signed me back up after I'd clicked junk by mistake, but I'm still not receiving anything. Would love to know if there's a fix for it and didn't want to bother customer care with more emails! :)

Skitty, please DO bother us with emails - if you don't we'll never know!

We'll have a quick tech nosey and get you sorted today.

Steve

Magic, thank you! Had it really been three months since I opened an email? Good grief.

I'd better start paying more attention :D

Lovehoney - Steve wrote:

Skitty, please DO bother us with emails - if you don't we'll never know!

We'll have a quick tech nosey and get you sorted today.

Steve

Thanks Steve :) I imagine you must've done something magic because I got a DOTD email today! Just hoping that that means I'll get the other deal and recommendation emails too, but can't tell yet because don't know when they're meant to be sent out :) Thanks for your help x

Hi Skitty, you should be getting an email from us on Sunday morning.

It's our 13th birthday on Monday so we've got a fab vibrator offer on the mail - but (shh!) you did not hear this exclusive info from me! x

Oooo looking forward to that Steve! :)

Can't wait for Monday! Might be staying up late. :D

Oooooh interesting, good to know but I don't think I could ever go a whole 120 days without opening an email from Lovehoney!

Never stopped getting them .they great read woth coffee in morning.oooh monday vibrator interesting

Lovehoney - Steve wrote:

Hi Skitty, you should be getting an email from us on Sunday morning.

It's our 13th birthday on Monday so we've got a fab vibrator offer on the mail - but (shh!) you did not hear this exclusive info from me! x

How exciting! If it turns out that I'm not signed up to the emails properly I think I might cry though ;) x

Will it be a deal of the day email or a different one please?

The email vibe offer was yesterday - even though it's our birthday today.

Unfortunately/fortunately (!) it was a lot more successful than we were expecting so we won't be shouting about it again today!

Sorry Customer Care Team, Warehouse etc etc... much busier Sunday than predicted!

Hmm, I didn't get the email afterall. I remembered the information wrong and have been checking all day today, oops. I also stopped getting the DOTD emails after receiving the first one. It's so weird! I don't know why the LH mail system suddenly hates me :(

Edit: The DOTD have been arriving, but started going to junk after the 1st day :S My email is so strange. But no other deal/recommendation emails so far.