Has anyone here tried BOTH InsideOut and Duo?

I know on paper what the differences are and I’ve read the reviews. I’m just looking to hear more first hand experience from anyone who might have tried both, and if the Duo really is worth that huge $ difference.

1 Like

What sort of toy is this?

G spot Suction toy

1 Like

Oooh no wonder why I’ve not heard of them before lol :sweat_smile: both look fun though!

1 Like

Are they both the same toy but with different names? I didn’t read any differences between them unless I missed anything.

You can see a few slight differences in the pictures in the other topic - https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/if-the-insideout-didnt-work-for-me-is-it-worth-giving-the-duo-a-shot-at-all/275074/3

I think a lot of the price difference is made up of the extra features, like battery size, Smart Silence and Autopilot, etc. You can check out the comparison table too for a bit of an overview. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @Ian_Chimp the comparison chart is soo helpful and I see the duo has patterns. Well now this is a tough choice as I’ve always wanted a duo but I’ll check out the other topic :smile:

1 Like

The main issue for me was that I couldn’t get the g-spot arm to touch the g-spot area at all. And I just couldn’t bend the clitorial suction part to the clitoris. I tried all sorts of angles, bent it this way and that, and I just couldn’t get it to work. I wonder if this is because it simply is not compatible with my anatomy or would I have an easier time if I tried it with the Duo which has a more bulbous head for the g-spot arm?

Possibly, but you may be better off using two toys. Dual toys can be a bit hit and miss anatomy-wise, and two separate ones allows you a lot more positional flexibility.

You’ll know how much the Inside-Out was off by better than we will; can you mentally map it against the image of the Duo and see if it’s got the right shape/angles?

(The Duo image is mirrored)

1 Like