Has anyone... Wishlist

Has anyone ever been bought something from their wishlist by another member on this site? (other than their other half)

Just curious to know (couldnt find another forum that asked this so sorry if its been repeated!)

Nikki x

Sorry, not signed into my account signed into my boyfriends, this is actually Nikki at the moment though! lol.

Has anyone ever been bought something from their wishlist by another member on this site? (other than their other half)

Just curious to know (couldnt find another forum that asked this so sorry if its been repeated!)

Nikki x

(thats better)

not personally but I know a couple of people here have ;)

i never have but again i know some people who have.

I haven't, no... But I am sure a few of the others have :) Which I always think is just lovely :D

I confess, I have been tempted to buy for some peeps here - maybe one day when money isn't so tight ;)

I had i think 3 or 4 things bought for me last christmas from my dear friends on here, and i bought one of my friends a lil something too :)

x x x

No, I haven't, not yet, maybe one day something will turn up through secret wishlist shopping but Ive yet to have that surprise!

theres been a bit of wishlist shopping the last few days, two people on the forums have gotten something with in days from each other and they both dont have a clue who bought them there gifts.

i think its a lovely idea to be able to buy ur mates a little something to cheer them up or as a treat. sadly im skint most of the time so havent been able to but i think if i knew the person well enoth and had sapre money i would.

Dxx

*bump* Bumping as of the comment D put about a secret LH wishlist shopper.

Anyone have a clue?? x x x

Not yet...but I've only just made mines

I probably would send someone a gift if I'd got to know them quite well on here

I have to change my previous answer here to 'yes i have!' lol - i got a pressie on saturday off someone saying congrats on the exam results and wishing me luck for uni! <3 still dont know who, but they cheered me right up - which i really needed then!

And I got some Bondage tape at the start of the week!

i did get something on thursday of last week

and i bought someone something off here.

it feels so good to be generous :D

Its amazing buying people gifts off here, makes you feel closer me thinks, i love this damn place i tells ya ^_^

x x x

definately, and it really is lovely :D *happy dance*

but who is it?!

does no one not have a clue?

Dxx

I don't, I don't know about anyone else!

lol i think who ever it is should send out a little clue to everyone they send stuff to so we can work it out :P

xx