Has anyone... Wishlist

I can give you a clue and tell you it's not me!

WandA wrote:

I can give you a clue and tell you it's not me!External Media

so thats one down and bout a billion more people to go! lol

well its not me eaither, and ive never got a wish list gift eaither.

hmmm *diamonds puts her miss marple cap back on* lol

Dxx

It aint me either ^_^ so thats three that it isnt, lol.

x x x

hmmm

well ive worked out that 3 of the 4 are people with blogs, so maybe thats all related?

Dxx

i wish i could afford to!! so one more for the "not me!" list!!

i think its possible that whoever it is doesnt do alot of posting on the boards, just watches us!!

ooooh. just watches us...... that sounds a bit kinky!!! x

lmfao! i think i'd find a great amount of pleasure in buying stuff for people randomly and leaving them to try to figure out who sent it!

it's several people I'm telling ya!

I think it's already been establised that sweetlove666 and I bought each others - I bought hers after this thread and vuice versa in return

don't know who else though.

diamonds wrote:

hmmm

well ive worked out that 3 of the 4 are people with blogs, so maybe thats all related?

Dxx

Hmm you have a point...

and it seems to have stopped, so im guessing it was manly blog related :( so M and me are out of the running to be the next lucky people to get something and to crack the mystery lol

Dxx

bigbrownblowjobeyes wrote:

it's several people I'm telling ya!

I think it's already been establised that sweetlove666 and I bought each others - I bought hers after this thread and vuice versa in return

don't know who else though.

lol yeah i did get yours, as a thank you. hope you enjoy it

I am enjoying it - thanks again hun x

diamonds wrote:

and it seems to have stopped, so im guessing it was manly blog related :( so M and me are out of the running to be the next lucky people to get something and to crack the mystery lol

Dxx

D, it wasn't about blogs hun, well not all of them! I just did it as a random thing for some fun because of this thread funnily enough.

Awwww, i thought it might have been something like that, aww thats so nice of you both doing that for eachother ^_^

Gotta love the people on here :) x x x

Because of my experience with stalkers and stuff, I think I would feel kind of creeped out if somebody sent me an anonymous gift off my wishlist. Because it was anonymous I'd have no way of knowing if the sender was benevolent or creepy. I get a lot of creeps through my blog, I'd be worried that was happening here.

But if they let me know after they'd done it, but before it arrived, that might be ok. Still, it's an intimate thing to be giving a stranger. I'd feel better if I could limit the possibilities to a small group of people, all of whom I felt ok about, you know?

Ah, who am I kidding, nobody's going to send me anything, heheheh. :)

diamonds wrote:

Dxx

D, it wasn't about blogs hun, well not all of them! I just did it as a random thing for some fun because of this thread funnily enough.

Not all, no... but mine and Jakes may have been... Still don't know! Think theyre forum though cause i posted on here about my exam results first before i said anything on my blog or my blog twitter page.

Lubyanka wrote:

Because of my experience with stalkers and stuff, I think I would feel kind of creeped out if somebody sent me an anonymous gift off my wishlist. Because it was anonymous I'd have no way of knowing if the sender was benevolent or creepy. I get a lot of creeps through my blog, I'd be worried that was happening here.

But if they let me know after they'd done it, but before it arrived, that might be ok. Still, it's an intimate thing to be giving a stranger. I'd feel better if I could limit the possibilities to a small group of people, all of whom I felt ok about, you know?

i understand what your saying and i think if it was a toy id be creeped out but not with a book or lube, strange that! lol

diamonds wrote:

Dxx

LivingFire wrote:

diamonds wrote:

Dxx

Not all, no... but mine and Jakes may have been... Still don't know! Think theyre forum though cause i posted on here about my exam results first before i said anything on my blog or my blog twitter page.

and as i said i just thought it might have been people of LF and jakes blogs who bought them stuff as a few days into the gift buying, from reading the goodmorning thread i worked out BBBJE and SL had bought for each other :)

see this is what happens when your very nosey you dont stop till you can find every little bit of clues lol! imagen what im like at xmas! lol

Dxx

Awww, bless ya D *hugs* ;) x x x

Lubyanka wrote:

thats why i stuck to a book. thinking about it i would be a little creeped out if someone bought me a toy, unless it was clear who they were. if they were asjung for photos of it being used id be creeped out

on another tangent it is a good thing to hide my spending from nosey pearents. "i didnt buy it its off my whishlist"

Bugger

Don't be freaked out in a couple of days D, ordered something before I read this again... from your list.

I just grabbed what I could for the fiver I had hanging around my account lol.

Didn't like you feeling left out! OOPS

I also stuck to a book before for that reason, but didn't think this time

Hehe no one knows who the mystery generous person is, I like that!

Anyone who buys me something can ask for a thank you photo in return :P