Has anyone... Wishlist

bigbrownblowjobeyes wrote:

Bugger

Don't be freaked out in a couple of days D, ordered something before I read this again... from your list.

I just grabbed what I could for the fiver I had hanging around my account lol.

Didn't like you feeling left out! OOPS

I also stuck to a book before for that reason, but didn't think this time External Media

awwwwww thank you BBBJE!!! you shouldnt have!!!! i wasnt trying to get anyone to buy me anything i just wanted to solve the mystrey!

huge thanks and hugs!!!!

*goes to look at wishlist* lol

#Dxx

I know you weren't hun, but it was a shame that you were left out :D

bigbrownblowjobeyes wrote:

I know you weren't hun, but it was a shame that you were left out :D

thankies!!!! big hugs :-D

Dxx

Ah bollocks, D, i done the same thing, lol, bought you 3 little things, damn you BBBJE beating me to it!!!

maybe at xmas we should do a secret santa kinda thing. with those who want to participate

ah no way!! you really can buy things for other people.... man I'm so slow on the uptake on these things....

*LM crosses his fingers on mysteriously receiving a Tenga egg!!* lol .... kidding ;o)

Morbidia wrote:

Ah bollocks, D, i done the same thing, lol, bought you 3 little things, damn you BBBJE beating me to it!!!

External MediaExternal MediaExternal Media

really????

Dxx

Aww you lot are too cute to each other :) yayness! And SL that sounds like a cool idea!

Yes D, i really did, lol, been planning to for a while, but had to sort out my funds first, lol x x x

Morbidia wrote:

Yes D, i really did, lol, been planning to for a while, but had to sort out my funds first, lol x x x

awww big hugs and thanks to u as well! im so lucky :D

you guys really shouldnt have!!!! youve both totaly cheerd me up,so thankies

Dxx

Yes they have !!!

Tallboy

Noone likes me enough =( Then again I haven't got one yet.

I imagine if someone bought me something though I'd feel a bit guilty and want to get them something back of the same value. I guess if you really knew them quite well it would be less awkward though.

Well without a public wishlist Student20, l doubt you will be getting owt from the girlie mafia !!!!!!!

Tallboy

tallboy247 wrote:

Well without a public wishlist Student20, l doubt you will be getting owt from the girlie mafia !!!!!!!

Tallboy

Exactly! You have to have one for anyone to be able to get you anything! :P

As for the whole 'feeling wierd' issue... I really don't to be honest! I am of course speaking as someone who has not had the misfortune of having to deal with internet whackos (yet, haha) but the way i look at it, any wierdness passed a long time ago when i started discussing my sex life, masturbatory habits, and what makes me scream veyr rude words, with you lot! :P hehe

Carly and Ruthie or Mucky Duck !!!

TB

hey by christmas im sure you will!

yea it wouldnt be a strictly secret santa as it would be difficult to get it organised wouldnt it?

Nah, we'd just need to discuss who's gonna buy for who.

Or we could just do it like we did last time, and let everyone buy for whom they wish, lol x x x

well yeah there is that lol

might be nice for people to just buy pressies for friends...

Yeah, thats how it worked last time, seemed better that way :)

x x x