Has anyone... Wishlist

hmm deffo an idea but migh be jumpoing the gun a bit and being really early

hahaha, yeah, thats very true ;) x x

when i woke up this morning at 10 past 8 there was a huge box waiting for me :) with 3 lovely items in it som thank you to my wihslist shopper :-)

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

when i woke up this morning at 10 past 8 there was a huge box waiting for me :) with 3 lovely items in it som thank you to my wihslist shopper :-)

Dxx

Aw fab D, lucky you External Media x

Not if everyone interested posted their name in a thread, then one person took them all, paired everyone off and privately told everyone involved who they are buying for. You'd need a volunteer to do that though.

tallboy247 wrote:

Well without a public wishlist Student20, l doubt you will be getting owt from the girlie mafia !!!!!!!

Tallboy

I have one now, although I never thought it would be so hard to decide what to put on it except everything. Just don't report me to the Godmother =(

Student20 wrote:

Not if everyone interested posted their name in a thread, then one person took them all, paired everyone off and privately told everyone involved who they are buying for. You'd need a volunteer to do that though.

We could do it for christmas, bit like a secret santa.

hehe that's what they were discussing hun :)

I think even if it was organised as such many of us (definitely me) would still buy extra pressies for the people we talk to most anyway.

Yeah that's definately true! :D

bigbrownblowjobeyes wrote:

I think even if it was organised as such many of us (definitely me) would still buy extra pressies for the people we talk to most anyway.

oh god i'm so thick on times lol

bigbrownblowjobeyes wrote:

You could still do both then, do the secret santa for a random person and buy all your pals some Xmas cheer.

:D just to say thank you to BBBJE for my gift aswell it came this morning :D

thank you, you guys your fab!

hugs

Dxx

it would be great wouldnt it if we did, secret santa..lol, but nah money is tight though maybe maybe

jackador123 wrote:

it would be great wouldnt it if we did, secret santa..lol, but nah money is tight though maybe maybe

maybe even joke gifts like chocolate boobies if you know someone likes chocolate and boobies, would be appreciated, im sure! x

perhaps the best way to organise a secret santa might be to put a price limit on it, everybody could make sure that there was something on their list within the price range. Then if you really wanted to buy for your friends as well it wouldnt break the bank.

not had anything bought for me :(

but do have a huge wishlist :)

a girl can dream!!

if anyone is organising a secret santa count me in - im already looking for what to buy!

Student20 wrote:

I still think the best way is just to let people who can and want to, buy pressies for whom they wish.

I mean, it could sound kind of mean, but ya know, just being honest, i mean it happens, but if we did a secret Santa, everyones name goes in a hat etc etc, and two people get picked, if those people in theory dont like each other, how sucky would that be if they were paired?

I think it would be better to just let people choose who and what they buy too. If you end up with someone you dont know that well, you have no idea what they already own, what kind of thing they'd like and so on.

Exactly Ecksvie, plus as people have pointed out before, its weird for some people if someone you dont know buys you a toy, lol xx