Has Lovehoney improved your sex life?

Hi guys, Over the last month, me and the wife got introduced to LH, since that day we can't get enough of the goods and brought different things and its certainly spiced up our sex life. She has can't round to the idea of anal..... just yet but her sex drive has massively improved and so has mine. So the main question is, is it just me or is anyone else experiencing the same thing

4 Likes

It was exactly like that for me when I first discovered sex toys, and for quite some time after.

Now, I mostly know what I like and want - and the toys I'm dying to try are a bit too expensive, so I have to save up to buy them.

I say, welcome to LH and enjoy the ride! ;)

1 Like

We were married for 35 years before we started buying toys and lingerie. Since using LH our sex life has exploded. We are doing and trying things we never even thought of ten years ago.

We have definitely become more adventurous since joining LH. Our toy collection has certainly increased in size. Enjoy the journey of discovery.

I love Love Honey, it is onw of the best companies I have found. They cater for all sorts of people and sizes and are a pleasure to deal with.

I am terrible at buying so much stuff. My boyfriend always laughs and says “what have you bought NOW!” but he certainly never complains haha.

But it def helps with the mood, our toy box is crammed full and we literally never ever have sex the same way twice. Which I think helps with the variety etc.

2 Likes

100000%! The “Sexual Happiness People” is just so true.

I’d say its improved my solo sex life the most, but then this has also contributed to me knowing what I like and what I don’t like which I can then portray to people during partnered sex. Secondly using toys in the bedroom let’s me have the variety I need, and also lets me explore my kinks more too!

I’d also say the Lovehoney forum has contributed a lot too, with so much helpful advice and information from members.

So all in all, absolutely!

6 Likes

Definitely. Once I bought my first vibrator here, everything else just seemed to snowball into a happier sex life - especially with myself. :grin:

6 Likes

I couldn’t have used a better metaphor myself.

Was it intentional that the snowball increases dramatically in size with each unstoppable revolution down into the darkness? :biting_lip:

2 Likes

Solo yes. With wife no.

1 Like

Same for me! @Scottishfunk

No. I just wanted a vibe to tide me over, haha. But when that vibe made me squirt for the first time, I realised how little I knew about my body. I’d been pressing the same old button for years without knowing about all my other buttons. So I started getting more toys to press them with :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Our sex life was great before but we went on a LH spending spree and it got even better. Lube, lingerie, butt plugs for double penetration and we tried anal for the first time. If we’re in a rush we go for great normal vanilla sex and if we have more time we break out the sex toy box for a kinky session! :slight_smile: also improved my solo a lot. I’ve learnt about prostrate massage and edging. Improved my stamina and with a few toys have had great fun with myself.

1 Like

Times were good before I made my first purchase, a simple crotchless thong. Since then, with a slow encouragement, OH libido is improving. Still working towards our first toy, don’t want to scare her.
The range of lingerie has been a confidence boost for my missus with her body.
Thank you LH! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

The last six months have definitely improved my sex life with Mrs S, made it a lot more adventurous. The sex toys for solo use though are proving real eye-openers, they’re completely different to normal sex and are starting to open up a whole new world of pure sensation and energy, freeing me from intellectualisation and fantasy about other people, putting me in touch with myself. :lovehoney_heart:

1 Like

It has definitely opened up many more experiences and possibilities for my solo and partnered sex life.
Always fun to incorporate various items into sessions

1 Like

Lovehoney and especially the forum has inspired me to try many new things from hearing all about them.
It’s been great :smiling_imp:
Hubby is well chuffed too :hugs:

2 Likes

No, not at all. (I kid, I kid)

Bizarrely enough I would say the forum has done more to improve my sex life than the actual products, if that makes sense. I used to shop at a high st competitor back in the day, and apart from a bullet, rabbit and some bondage basics I never really gave much thought to anything else. Using the forum broadened my interests, made me feel more comfortable in expanding those interests, ergo buying more swag from LH.

4 Likes

Yes of course

1 Like

100% it has. The excitement of trying things together. When you involve an added item or another thought into the process it allows the mind to grow. It engages in hidden desires. We’ve tried so many new things that without LH we wouldn’t of even considered giving a go. Whether that’s toys, underwear or even hearing other people’s suggestions. Thank you LH and this forum

3 Likes

No it hasn’t but the choice and quality of the products are amazing.

1 Like