Has Lovehoney improved your sex life?

YES, YES, YES, it has allowed me to explore my body more and get to know what I like. Toys are also super fun to use during sex. Especially the magic wand!!!

1 Like

Our sexy life was always amazing but it has bought more things into the bedroom which we would not have normally tried.
It has also improved my solo play so rather than using my hands I can use the vast array of toys I have accumulated over the years :rofl:

1 Like

Our sex life has always been amazing, but since weā€™ve been buying from here, omg itā€™s better than I could of imagined :ok_hand:

1 Like

@Mini_Beest I must say me and my partner were stuck in a rut after having our second child 5 months agoā€¦ and she randomly bought up that she had seen an ad for love honey after only having a cheap vibrator off a well known cheap online buying websiteā€¦

That was 2 months ago and since then we have spent several $$$ on several orders and are more open then everā€¦

+1 for love honey fixing our love life

:+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

My sex life was never really that bad to be honest. I will say that they have definitely added alot more to it in the form of adding toys and new experiences to try etc

1 Like

Yes, we donā€™t use toys all the time but LH have provided the bulk of the toys we use so theyā€™ve definitely improved our sex life.

1 Like

Yes it sure has. Our sex life was great before but very safe and vanilla.

After looking through Lovehoney like a kid in a sweetie shop and getting the go ahead from my wife Iā€™ve made a few excellent purchases that have really spiced up our sex life and gives us something to look forward to! Cheers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Absolutely.
Again, we didnā€™t have a vanilla relationship but this has definitely opened our eyes.
I think itā€™s made me a better and more conscious lover.

3 Likes

Our sex life is so much better since we found LH. We had no sex toys before finding Lovehoney we now have a suitcase full and try new things all the time :blush:

4 Likes

Yes. Not just the toys but the font of great info on here from all you stars :star2:

3 Likes

Yes definitely, we went through a rough patch and one of the things needed to sort out was our sex life, we had a few toys, but we wanted more, and we joined this forum, became testers and our sex life has been amazing since, We like looking through the website, we love leaving reviews and reading reviews for possible purchases, I wish I could work for lovehoney! :joy:

4 Likes