Has the UK website changed?

Mine seems to be in the process of changing, some of the features have changed/disappeared but not all yet

Hey @Lovehoney_Nick
Maybe suggest that next time the Lovehoney forum is a great resource for beta testing to identify ‘real user’ niggly little issues

7 Likes

no scrambling around to find extra little bits to bump up to £40 then

1 Like

I’m just gutted I wasn’t quick enough to get my final order with 25% off done in time :sweat_smile:

Will the old blog links be mapped across to their new versions the same way as the products and guides?

It sounds like you have to sign up to the emails to get upto 30% off from what iv read. I can’t see myself ordering much if I have to wait for an email

1 Like

I was going to submit an order too today @funkyghost

1 Like

Mine has changed, took me a minute to find the forum. I don’t like change​:joy:

4 Likes

:eyes::eyes: Mine has just changed too. I don’t know how I feel about it.

5 Likes

The Discount for Carer’s link isn’t working (not sure about any of the others) and when I get redirected back to the Lovehoney site it says the page is no longer available. Hopefully this will be sorted out soon

1 Like

Mine’s changed. Not sure what I think so far. It doesn’t say anything about free delivery for unlimited members anymore either?

3 Likes

Delivery is still free thankfully!

2 Likes

Yeah looks like free delivery is still there but the 25% off £40 looks like it’s a goner.

As @Ian_Chimp says, it would be super handy to get the ‘new in’ category. That’s literally where I head to first most of the time!

3 Likes

Loyalty programme / Unlimited

There will be some email comms going out about loyalty in the next few days. We just need to get the site running at 100%.

I will put the details of the email here in case anyone doesn’t get it.

Ta

12 Likes

Free delivery isn’t working for me. I’ve just tried it with a £12.99 item and it’s charging me for delivery when before it was free.

I’ve just spent 5 mins going all round the houses trying to get back on to the site and forum. I suppose I’ll get used to it but it was much easier before.

4 Likes

@Calie you have to spend £40 or more to get free delivery now :unamused:

Y’all know that browser that nobody but me uses , Edge
Try that - it still loads up the ‘old’ site for me where Chrome loads the new one
Developers never test in Edge because they don’t like it
shhh! don’t tell @Lovehoney_Nick , he might tip them off

4 Likes

Try contacting customer support. I put an order through a few days ago and the 25% off £40 had already vanished. They sent me a code to use. Had a mooch around the site and doesn’t all seem to be live yet as the sex toy testers page just sends you in circles at the mo and there’s no live product list. No doubt it’ll all be sorted in the coming days. (No pun intended… :smile:

3 Likes

Hi sexpositive_babe,
Yes the website has definitely changed, I wanted to buy something last night and couldn’t find my Lovehoney unlimited discount in my account, so I had an online chat with a lovely advisor called Jilly and she told me that the website was being updated and I should be able to access everything again today. I’m slowly finding my way around the new setup but still haven’t found my discount, I think the new layout is looking really good but I may take a while to find everything.xx

2 Likes