Has the UK website changed?

Thanks Rob, I’ll do that, got my eyes on something that I really fancy.xx

1 Like

Thanks Nick,
I’m still not getting my deal of the day email or anything like that regarding offers for some reason.xx

Oh no! I got 2x 20% off codes emailed today for the reviews that I wrote and they don’t work anymore :sob:

2 Likes

That’s a bummer, I’ve got four from a week or so ago :neutral_face:

1 Like

The 25% off for over £40 is back with a different code. Hopefully the review discounts come back, i have a fair few of those saved up

3 Likes

I’m now struggling to login to my unlimited account :woman_shrugging:t3:

Just got an email with the updated loyalty benefits etc - unlimited account holders still get the 25% off over £40 (yay), just with a code now. Won’t post on here in case we’re not meant to, but have a look in your emails anyone who needs it :blush:

I’m personally really liking the new look. Well done to @Lovehoney_Nick and the rest of the Lovehoney team. The aesthetics are so much more vibrant and I’m finding the site easier to navigate, with a more modern and ‘Lovehoney’ feel to it :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

4 Likes

It seems a generic code so imagine it won’t work for accounts it’s not supposed to. Hopefully be in everyone’s inbox soon enough!

It does look nice as a site though currently still have a couple of gripes (though hopefully those will be worked around or fixed later). The main things for me is knowing if the review discounts will permanently cease to work and being able to view new stuff (on the old site you could view the newest items added to each category and i cannot seem to do that now)

1 Like

@sexpositive_babe hi there. Mine is displaying like this too

1 Like

Please bring back the what’s new categories, it’s absolutely awful to search for new items without these :exploding_head::sob:

7 Likes

Can’t find anything about the unlimited account benefits (or new code for 25% off), so fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: it shows in a day or so.

1 Like

Hope this helps. You should receive this same email soon.
Are you ready for something new?

We’re so excited to tell you that we’ve just launched our brand new website and we can’t wait for you to see it!

Great news! You will keep your 25% off £40 Unlimited member discount but your code has changed to:

UNLIMITED25OFF40

Please log into your account and enter this code when you’re at the checkout.

All your other Unlimited benefits will also stay the same.*

What’s more? We’ve also made it easier to understand the value of your loyalty Points!

What’s changed?

From now on, for every £1 you spend at Lovehoney you will earn 1 loyalty Point. Each Point is worth 2 pence. As before, this gives you 2% back on every £1 spent.

Previously, you earned 10 Points for every £1 you spent, but each point was worth 0.2p. This also gave you 2% back on every £1 spent.

What hasn’t changed?

The value of your loyalty Points remains exactly the same.

For example, if you previously had a balance of [2000] Points, which had a value of £4, your balance will now show 200 points. These 200 Points have the same value of £4.

5 Likes

I feel like all I’ve done in this thread is complain! But I do like the new layout and navigation menu, can’t wait to do some more orders!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Where has the sex toy reviews list gone? E.g. the weekly list of toys to add to our list?

Maybe it’s now gone and I just missed the post :frowning:

I like the new website, it’s a nice update.

One strange thing was my default address had a random string of numbers set as my ‘address name’ but the rest was correct. I assume it’s just a data transfer thing and addresses were given an ID number that ended up in the name field.

Also as others have mentioned it seems there’s no way to have separately named wish lists.

Looks like some of the recent reviews have disappeared if you go on the product page?

My emails never work on this account :frowning_face: I had to set a separate email up so I could actually get them. I wish I knew about the changes!

The review names also appear a little odd - mine comes up as Sex C (which I don’t hate but I definitely pay attention to names of who has written reviews, so this may make that a bit trickier). Really hope they can link up profiles to reviews again though :crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

Code doesn’t work for me and I’ve been unlimited for years! Does your account still show unlimited when you login? Or have they just not activated everyone yet? I’ve not had an email!