Has this forum helped you in anyway?

I have been a member of LH for a long time. I have to say that being on here has helped me grow when I was in a relationship it really did help us. I have learnt things.

Also it’s helped me get to know my own body, I was pretty young when I was in my last relationship so I didn’t really know much about myself. I certainly feel I have grown and found my own sexual desires.

10 Likes

It has been a massive help to me.

1. Learning things to try in the bedroom.
  2. To be more open minded regarding everything.
  3. Opening up to talk about things with others.
6 Likes

It’s really helped me, in so many ways.
It can be from Brenna picking me for testers and trying new toys.
It can be @Ian_Chimp and his reminders for toy health ( cleaning and charging )- I knew a bit about toy cleaning, but not enough.
It can be some of the threads on what women want. As a guy, these tips are so valuable.

It’s given me confidence to try things I wouldn’t have normally done.
Talking about what you like is good, but if I can perform acts as a surprise, these are the times that get remembered.

6 Likes

Let me count the positions! All kidding aside , I have learned about so many new to me things along with fine tuning many more . The only person I can talk to about sexual things is my wife , who has not been able to participate for a very long time . Before joining the forums I was mostly isolated in my thoughts and to tell the truth had a difficult time getting horny enough to maintain utilizing my man bits . Another bonus was before being able to post “several” photos of myself on here , I work somewhat hard to keep myself in fair shape and nobody but my wife ever got to see much of the results . For every heart I get on my photos , it validates all the effort I put into staying in fair shape along with my tanning activities . For me , LH forums and products are a highlight of my day often . I also enjoy sharing experiences and tips , even though my few years of experience may be somewhat limited 47 years because as we all no that no one has sex before they are 18 . A big thank you to LH and staff and all the forum members :people_hugging: :heart: :people_hugging: :heart: .

10 Likes

Definitely.

It opened our eyes to many things that we’ve subsequently tried sexually and to toys which we’ve subsequently bought and used.

It has also been a great source of advice and occasionally support.

5 Likes

It’s been pleasant to know there are others like me and we learn off each other

7 Likes

It’s a real positive for me to learn there are others who share some of my tastes, particularly wearing women’s lingerie.
I now relax into my OH’s panties and babydolls etc with pure pleasure… and I’m building a small collection of my own :heart_eyes::wink:

6 Likes

This forum has definitely helped me, not just in my/our sex life, but in every aspect of my life. To which I’m extremely grateful for :lovehoney_heart_2:

10 Likes

Yippee! That’s fantastic news to hear and in ways this forum has helped me too a supported through things so I tend to feel most blessed to be a part of something special :relieved:

4 Likes

Nope.

After I was chastised for correcting someone who was spreading misinformation about vasectomies, I stopped regarding this board as a source of any meaningful help.

2 Likes

Its definately shown me a diversity of people. On fetlife or discord groups or whatever I typically find people of similar interest or walks of life : kinky, or people in their 30s or whatever.

On here I have seen people from all walks of life from young adults finding sex toys to older retired adults cross dressing and finding a new favorite toy. I also find this community tends to be very uplifting and encouraging .

4 Likes

Well to soon to tell but there does seem to be a refreshing absence of the my way is the only way crowd.

4 Likes

You’re obviously new.

1 Like

Not only has this forum helped me with exploring new things in our sex life, it has also helped me when I’ve been at some of my lower points in life. I love to just hop on throughout the day and see what everyone is up to and interact with some genuinely amazing people.

9 Likes

The forum massively helped me when my marriage went down hill and ended a year ago
The best part was no one questioned why I hadn’t realised that sex wasn’t enough to sustain a relationship. I received so much love and support x

14 Likes

The forum is great and I really appreciate LH and all the other members here.
It’s helpful to normalise some aspects of sexuality, and for me it’s an outlet.
Testing some toys has been really fun for us too.
Thank you Lovehoney :slight_smile: :heart:

8 Likes

Absolutely
Thanks @Lovehoney_Brenna

4 Likes

More than i can say.

2 Likes

Absolutely!

I’ve been having struggles in my marriage and posted about it here … I felt ok to do that not just due to the anonymity, but also after reading how supportive and insightful others here had been on other people’s dilemmas.

It was so helpful to have a place to air my own concerns, and have people offer advice, or just some comfort.

4 Likes

We’ve maybe not met yet, my way is the right way :wink: