Has this forum helped you in anyway?

I like that I can talk openly with mostly like minded people and the anonymity is a massive appeal.

10 Likes

I really appreciate that I can discuss taboo things openly without judgement. I’ve learnt lots of tips and tricks for the bedroom and have had masses of support during my time here.

7 Likes

This forum has seriously helped me. I am now wanting to try so many new things and having conversations with my OH about stuff on this forum which has opened my eyes in ways i never thought it could have. It has also been great for advice on different things i want to buy

4 Likes

It has definite opened up communication between my partner and me. We’ve tried lots more and the tester products have been orgasm changing!

2 Likes

Not sure its helped me, but i would hope ive been able to help others, im WAY more open here than anywhere else and that possibly includes my wife whom im very open with( eg would she stick a needle into my ball sack and inflate them with saline? No, apparently not)

I definitely think this forum (and everyone on it) and Lovehoney have made me get rid of my insecurities, made me feel comfortable with my desires and help understand myself in general.

6 Likes

I’m sorry to read that, I hope that find the thread and feel the same warmth and support that @The_Little_Ladybird felt, add on to it and let us support you too lovely.

2 Likes

The forum has helped me considerable . I’m far more relaxed and open minded.

2 Likes

Same here. Helped me hugely.

All those kind folks (and they know who they are) offering me loads of support & warmth helping me understand that I’m not alone in my passion for wanting to wear women’s pants, knicks etc. Helping me feel positive about this desire and helping with how I go about talking to my OH about it. Lastly helping me get over my fears of shopping for myself in a lingerie store and how to go about talking to the sales assistance.

2 Likes

Yes, definitely, learnt a few things, had confirm of others. Enjoy reading about others experiences and the change in fortunes for @The_Little_Ladybird and their new relationship.

3 Likes

@Goth_Girl my heart goes out to you. The only advice that I can give you is that its all going to be a roller coasters. How you feel today wont be the same as tomorrow or the day after. Talk to people, be kind to yourself and let what will be - just be.

I fought the separation so hard, I was so scared of the future and was so out of touch with my feelings. When it all ended finally, my feelings werent what I expected at all.

I wish I could come and cwtch you and support you through this x

3 Likes

The forum definitely helped for me in multiple ways. One of them is exploring new ideas to try in the shower and bedroom. But the forum also helped me to be more at ease with my sexuality.
What I love about the forum is that I can talk openly with mostly like minded people and the anonymity is a massive appeal.

2 Likes

I hope you are ok @Goth_Girl sending you big hugs :people_hugging:

2 Likes

@Goth_Girl one day at a time, wishing you all the best.

2 Likes

@Goth_Girl I could have written that myself. But here is the weird thing

I thought my sex life was amazing, I honestly did. But since I faced reality and did all the painful work (taking responsibility, letting go of baggage and changing my thought patterns) the sex I have now is a million times better.

Weirder still Im happy to just be with my new partner, example… we had a date last night, then went back to his for a cuppa and a snuggle. Then I went home. I dont NEED sex now, when we have it its wonderful but Im not obsessed with that kind of attention!

Its freeing x

5 Likes

100% it has . Being able ask advice read replies from others asking similar things as start. Being able to share what turns me on / what kinks i have has been great as I’ve struggled with being comfortable in my head about my dressing side this place has really made me relieve that it’s ok to like different things and you aren’t a weirdo for doing so .

Its cost me a fortune though as I’ve bought lots of toys I’d of never though of trying and lots of underwear that I’ve seen on folk for both me and my OH

2 Likes

It’s been a huge help to me. I’ve been buying stuff for my wife and I from lovehoney for a few years but haven’t really used the forum. I posted on the forum for the first time last year as I’ve always struggled with a tight foreskin and I managed to get a private referral to have a circumcision.

I’m the worst with being squeamish and I was nervous about the operation so I posted on here to see what others thought . As it happened others had been through similar and I was so glad that I did post as I found it reassuring.

The operation and recovery wasn’t too bad in all honesty and I’m so glad that I had it done. My wife and I are now having the best sex we’ve ever had as a result too so happy days all round!

2 Likes

@Goth_Girl how are you doing? X

@Goth_Girl …Ive just read the exchange beween yourself and @The_Little_Ladybird .
I hope you are getting a clear mind on your plans for the future.
Hopefully having someone to relate to , who has had a similar experience can lighten the load.
Its not easy for sure, but try to see it as a chapter of your life coming to a close and a whole new exciting chapter just beginning.
Sending a big supportive hug.X
Keep us posted on the new chapter.

2 Likes

It’s helped me to feel accepted in a way.
Compared to my friendship circle / work friends etc I was left feeling like some sex addict, but to read through parts of the community, I feel it’s not me, there’s plenty out there who love sex.

There’s funny comments on here that has me laughing and the next minute a serious thread that’s thought provoking.

I love the diversity of it. I feel the care from people and acceptance.

4 Likes