HAVING YOU TOES SUCKED

I wouldn't ever be able to bring myself to put my lips round my OH's toes and I would hate it if he tried to do the same to me. I understand that stocking clad feet look sexy but thats as far as it goes for me i'm afraid..... look but DON'T touch!

My big toe is definitely absolutely connected directly to my cock! Yes it is! When I'm in such a position during sex that my better half can grab my big toe she does and gives it a pull and has on occasion bit it!

I scream my head off with pleasure and canny take it!

I feel like pulling my feet up now just talking about it!

She loves me sucking and biting her toes during jiggy too.

SG69 x

My ex used to suck my toes sometimes. It felt really nice but I worry that meet feet smell or something :-s x

have done it to the OH but she is very ticklish and erm was the last time i tried as it resulted in her kicking out and splitting my lip lol

Ahhh I love sucking toes!!!

I love it when my partner suck my toes too especially in misssionary with my legs pinned up!

xxKPxx

I'm not a big foot fan....hate my own feet, they are like monkey feet - seriously, I can open doors and pick things up with them, I don't let people see them if I can help it! My OH's feet are ok, I'll touch them, and kiss the top of them but generally wouldn't like to suck toes! Luckily he's not a big foot fan either so it's something we can happily avoid

Ax

never ever and i dont think i will ever be into toe love! sorry just not for me!

though if you pull your mans big toe just as his about to cum it will make him cum harder, however im not that bendy to be able to do it while having sex or given him a bj lol

Dxx

jav_ski wrote:

have done it to the OH but she is very ticklish and erm was the last time i tried as it resulted in her kicking out and splitting my lip lol

This is like something I would do External Media

No no no! Not for me - last time my OH went to massage my feet I ended up unintentionaly giving him a black eye!!

x

Noooo I don't like feet!! Not even my own! Plus i'm ticklish in a major way, can't stand my feet being touched, can't even have a foot massage. I don't think I could go near anyones feet either. x

I can massage my OH's feet no problem - but I just can't handle any light or soft touches on my feet - even if he tries to give my feet a "firm" massage I still end up feeling tickley!

x

jav_ski wrote:

Ditto - an ex really sucked mine with no warning and I jumped out of my skin wuth ticklishness and kicked him in the face. Bad.

SS xx

I think feet are like any other sensitive body part. If your partner is inconsiderate, unresponsive and hasn't a clue about being with other people, then no matter what they do it's likely to feel quite unpleasant. On the other hand, a considerate responsive partner who knows what they're doing can make anything feel amazing. :)

I was never much into feet before I met kvetch, and apparently he wasn't either. Having said that, on our first full night alone together, he started by washing my feet which progressed to kissing and nibbling. Now, I have incredibly tickly feet and do most definitely kick out in emergencies, but it didn't take much of him doing his stuff before we were both dripping! :p

If kvetch is anything to go by, I would recommend that you reserve judgement on feet kissing until you meet somebody who has the consideration to care for their feet and keep them fit for oral consumption, and who knows what they're doing when they're kissing somebody else's feet. It would be such a shame to write off an entire activity just because a few partners may have lacked the relevant skills. Nowadays kvetch regularly kisses my feet just like most people would kiss somebody's cheek, and I'm delighted to have added this pleasure to my pleasure vocabulary. :)

My toes are so sensitive, do love it when hubby sucks my toes i find it a massive turn on

Lubyanka wrote:

I think feet are like any other sensitive body part. If your partner is inconsiderate, unresponsive and hasn't a clue about being with other people, then no matter what they do it's likely to feel quite unpleasant. On the other hand, a considerate responsive partner who knows what they're doing can make anything feel amazing. :)

I was never much into feet before I met kvetch, and apparently he wasn't either. Having said that, on our first full night alone together, he started by washing my feet which progressed to kissing and nibbling. Now, I have incredibly tickly feet and do most definitely kick out in emergencies, but it didn't take much of him doing his stuff before we were both dripping! :p

If kvetch is anything to go by, I would recommend that you reserve judgement on feet kissing until you meet somebody who has the consideration to care for their feet and keep them fit for oral consumption, and who knows what they're doing when they're kissing somebody else's feet. It would be such a shame to write off an entire activity just because a few partners may have lacked the relevant skills. Nowadays kvetch regularly kisses my feet just like most people would kiss somebody's cheek, and I'm delighted to have added this pleasure to my pleasure vocabulary. :)

This just sounds so intimate and sensual! It made me go all gooey (in the naughty and nice way!)

xxKPxx

No one's getting near my feet! HELL NO! Keep back I say!

I love having my feet and toes sucked, kissed, nibbled etc. Very sensitive part of the body and my OH is good, especially after a relaxing foot massage. By mutual agreement I only use hands on his feet, They are less sensitive by far so stronger pressure is required. I like my feet, they are long, slender, absolutely symmetrical (other than the one where I broke the joint ceilidhing) and am happy with that attention but it would be different if you are insecure about your feet. Feels bloomin' wonderful though!

KittyPurry wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

This just sounds so intimate and sensual! It made me go all gooey (in the naughty and nice way!)

I'm delighted to hear that (in the naughty and nice way). :p

I usually can't stand anyone touching my feet, god even I have a problem touching my own feet. I Hate them but my OH loves them, he's trying to convince me they are sexy as hell. The weird thing is I love him playing with my feet and sucking on my toes when we are having sex. Don't know how he manages it, usually it would result in a swift kick! He must just have the magic touch!

Had my toes bitten last time we had some jiggy

Very erotic!

SG69 x

I can recommend the pink mint foot lotion from Lush to keep your tootsies healthy and lickable