HAVING YOU TOES SUCKED

hehe i think feet are totally underrated!i love having my feet played with!

A lot of people seem to have a fear or disgust related to feet but if they are well maintained and clean there really isn't an issue with oral pleasure! i think this is possibly one of those things that people have to open up to when they learn to explore the body a bit more!

think outisde the box...litterally lol

Yes i agree, i love my bf playing with my feet, sucking and biting and licking. Never tried it in the past but when he tried it i just felt so amazed. he doesnt do it always but if he wants to get a reaction during foreplay, then he waits and gradualy works his way to them . He probaly doesnt do it always as a tease waiting for me to suggest it.

I love the look of nicely formed feet they are as sexyas a nicely formed butt .I must admit houg h i have never had them sucked or sucked anybody elses i might just try it for a new sensation

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Had my toes bitten last time we had some jiggy

Very erotic!

SG69 x

I can recommend the pink mint foot lotion from Lush to keep your tootsies healthy and lickableExternal Media

sexyget i have that lush foot cream!

i work as a foot care assistant in a clinic so i spend alot of time cutting old people's smelly cheesy toenails, looking at fungal infections, scraping away dead skin etc so i feel like i shouldn't be sucking my bf's toes because it would be a bit weird!

but i would do it if i felt like it or if he asked me to. and i do cut his toenails anyway and spend time giving him foot massages

i External Media feet!

I hate having my feet touched, comes from childhood surgery, but OH has a thing about feet and I have found that the trust built between us means I can be relaxed and enjoy the experience of having my toes sucked. As long as he stays away from the little ones, still really off about them being touched.

xGGx

I hate,hate,hate,hate my feeet with a passion. I hardly ever go out withopentoed shoes or sandles,going swimming or the beach is anight mare and I ahte new people seeing my feet.

The second night my Oh and me ever speant together he wanted to know why I refused to take my socks off,I moan,graoned abut my horrible,manky scarred,odd feet.His reaction? ot thorw me down on the bed,lie on top of me,take my socks off and suck my toes. I went form panic and fear to being so turned on I was so shocked at myself.

I still hate my feet, but now if my Oh wants to have a play I let him,now i know how much I enjoy it.

Personally I think part of the attraction of letting someone suck your feet,or touch them in anyway is a true sign of love and trust. After all we use our feet everyday,they aren't most peoples favourite part of the body but to let someone get close to the thing you hate most about yourself and make you see it differently is a true sign of love.

I love having my feet rubbed but the thought of my OH sucking my toes makes me cringe.

Not too mention my toes are extremely long (like fingers!) it would probably make him gag . That being said the guys i work with have often said they wonder what I can do with my feet having toes like fingers!

'Try everything once - you never know you might like it'

i wonder also i like long toes its sexy

hustla wrote:

'Try everything once - you never know you might like it'

Yes I think I should take my own advice External Media

Now to convince my OH!

Pixie if you have long toes you could always give him a foot job bet he wouldnt say no to that one

xGGx

ghostgirl wrote:

Pixie if you have long toes you could always give him a foot job bet he wouldnt say no to that one

xGGx

I have thought about that - never done it before, looks kinda awkward! Take it lots of lube required External Media

I havent used lube but OH likes stockings so it would get really messy

just need to be careful not to be too rough

xGGx

I have stockings, I see them getting an outing in the near future!

Never thought about oh doing it with feet I'n stockings lol. Interesting thought.

see keep an open mind and learn something new every day

xGGx

ghostgirl wrote:

I havent used lube but OH likes stockings so it would get really messyExternal Media

just need to be careful not to be too rough

xGGx

Ooh, thats an interesting one. Sounds fun!