Having your clit licked until you cum?

I really enjoy giving her oral, licking her clit until she squirts and cums all over me

12 Likes

My favourite position if you can call it that is given oral! Before during or even after if the OH can still handle it :joy: she’s very rarely stopped me to be fair :smiling_imp::grin:

4 Likes

OH loves me to suck and lick on her clit till she orgasms she cums even harder with my fingers in her ass

10 Likes

See as much as I love oral, it doesn’t get me there at all. I find myself going a bit numb to it ?

8 Likes

My husband loves to do this amd once he gets me with his mouth he then takes a bullet on one side of my clit and runs his tongue up and down and holds it there as well, I squirt sooooo many times and I even get a really Amazing orgasm that I refer to as my never ending Orgasm!

21 Likes

I am hoping to do this tonight to my mrs nothing I like better especially when I know I have got her I normally use fingers at the same time and when she grabs the back of my head I know she ain’t far from :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

3 Likes

My hubby loved giving and I very much enjoy receiving oral sex, he licks my clit and normally inserts a finger or 2 inside me while continuing licking and sucking until I cum

8 Likes

Yes, yes, and erm, yes? Love it when my other half is giving oral. Im guaranteed to cum every time!

9 Likes

Yep! Slowly going around then slip in the finger make room for the penis lol

4 Likes

@Xoxxoo

Me 2 :sweat_drops:

4 Likes

My partner feels shy me licking her up :tongue: when she’s about to :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops:

2 Likes

I love my fella licking my clit. I actually shake with pleasure before i cum.

For solo play this is great!

5 Likes

@FortySomethingWife i sont think your alone my OH doesnt much like me doing it. When i can get her to relax enough to let me she does seem to do it, ahe says its the thought of it that puts her off and the taste lol she will not kiss me after i have been down there.

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, I love having my clit sucked and it doesn’t take me long at all to orgasm from this.

13 Likes

Hi Laura,

The wife is the same… takes me literally a min from Go to :sweat_drops:

3 Likes

@maz1965, I have always loved having my clit teased and licked as I reach down and pull, hold and literally fuck hubs tongue until I orgasm! Like you (and other ladies) I shake as well and my chest, neck and face are so flushed after cumming!

As for solo play I love my Lovehoney lip stick’ vibrators and literally cum within a minute or so! x

8 Likes

I also love my clit being licked and sucked, also while OH doing this he inserts a finger or 2 in my vagina or my dildo
I only take a few minutes to orgasm, I also get the red chest and neck rash
But do seem to get this any time I orgasm

9 Likes

I love it when he licks and sucks mine, especially when he tease’s it also. It literally takes under a minute when he gives me my first orgasm.
What he’s starting to do now, is inserting a finger or two so he can feel it.

6 Likes

Love it hubby did this to me last night :sweat_drops:

5 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one that goes red and blotchy! :joy:

6 Likes