Having your clit licked until you cum?

I love licking my oh,s clit and she definitely loves it to judging by the noise she makes

4 Likes

One of my favorites, going down on my wife! I LOVE it.

Sometimes I like her to tie me up and ā€˜forceā€™ me to lick, me wearing a ring gag is really good as I am helpless to stop the rivers of juice flowing into my mouth.

7 Likes

Have to say Iā€™ll stay down there as long as it takes for her to cum before we have sex, her needs before mine

4 Likes

Sounds good , but what is a ā€œring gagā€ ?

1 Like
3 Likes

Ahhh , gotcha ! . I think id be worried about choking . Iā€™d like to try a gag tho .
Thanks for replying, bud :+1:

3 Likes

I absolutely love giving oral sex to the OH. From the moment I slip off her panties to the moment she squirms in orgasmic bliss, I enjoy every minute. It is the shear pleasure she obtains from it, for me it is visual the sight of her clit becoming engorged, her labia swelling and parting, to show the delicate in folds of her pussy. It is then the taste and smell as I get to work, nuzzling on her clit and pussy lips, before lapping at her clit in a circular motion until her back arches and she starts moan and buck. If I am feeling particularly dominating I will keep licking after she has orgasmed and is begging for mercy as the sensation is too intense. She normally lies there after a good session flushed and panting.

9 Likes

I absolutely love my clit being licked, sucked and gently bitten. My fella says he loves it just as much as I do

11 Likes

Making a woman have a hard orgasm from licking is way more satisfying for me than making her cum from intercourse

3 Likes

@maz1965 . Clit licking is one of lifes great pleasuresā€¦always happy to oblige MrsIwill.
Love when she reaches down and pulls lips apart to provide even more clit exposure.

6 Likes

I love feeling my partners tongue on me, he is so good with his mouth :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

I havenā€™t had partner go down on my since beginning of our relationship, I want him to, we just donā€™t do oral :sob:

3 Likes

Last night, and it really didnā€™t take long :smirk::exploding_head:

3 Likes

Love to lick OH clit and I donā€™t stop till she cums

5 Likes

My favourite thing :heart_eyes_cat: Itā€™s so erotic :fire:

8 Likes

Iā€™ve never cum from oral. I enjoy it but itā€™s like Iā€™m teetering on the edge of a cliff and never quite fall over if u get what I mean.

9 Likes

Did this to my wife for the first time the other week - I find it one of the hottest things ever. Would love to kiss her afterwards but sheā€™s not so keen!

4 Likes

The first time :scream:
I do love a yummy kiss after heā€™s gave me mouth to south :wink:

8 Likes

Wow! It just sounds so hot, I canā€™t imagine anything more sexier!

And yeah, first time licking her clit until she came. It was so beautiful!

3 Likes

I love licking the OH clit and edging her over and over until she is begging me for the orgasm. I could happily stay down there for hours. If we are 69ing then I also play with her bum which sheā€™s usually not keen on but when being edged she seems to love it

7 Likes