Having your clit licked until you cum?

Love to do this, always get a wet, and fantastic reward every time.
We both love it, me doing it, and other half recieving it.
Love it when she holds my head and pushes me in further and uses her fingers at same time.
Mmmmmmmm

2 Likes

I enjoy the feeling of it, but I can’t orgasm from it. I’m not sure why, I just don’t think I relax enough.

7 Likes

I love giving the wife a good licking and she cums most of the time but can get over stimulated from oral. Oral gets her very horny and turned on, and we have had sessions where she has cum from Oral, Vaginal and Anal sex :slight_smile:

6 Likes

My wife’s missing out…would dearly love her to sit on my face and rub her clit until she’ finished!!!

5 Likes

Understand you predicament.

1 Like

My wife loves me licking her clit. She pulls my face into her pussy and guides me. Hearing her moan is a real turn on.

5 Likes

I love licking/ sucking my wife until she’s soaking and cums. She then loves to kiss me straight away.

4 Likes

Love it, wanted my OH to do it nifty before but he fell asleep. Think he took the hint last night, was amazing pushing his head down there plus the added bonus of two fingers inside and I was definitely satisfied after that. Love clit toys but nothing quite like the feeling of your OH tongue licking and sucking my clit

11 Likes

Fingers and tongue , a great combination to get a lady off, I bet you were in seventh heaven. Were you able to orgasm multiple times? and did you then proceed to have PIV @Rth2803

3 Likes

Just had a session this morning , the OH between my thighs, starts by soft butterfly flicks of my clit, but as I get more aroused I like firmer contact and push his head down to ensure he is licking it hard and fast, until I come.

8 Likes

I absolutely love sucking and licking my Oh clit until she cums. I love feeling her cumming in my mouth :hot_face:
It really wouldn’t bother me if she didn’t cum for a couple of hours, I love it :hot_face:

6 Likes

I love my hubby licking me, he isn’t a fan, but he is super good with his hands so hey ho. Only get a few a year

7 Likes

Love it, it is probably my favorite and it takes hardly any time for me to orgasm this way.

9 Likes

I love licking my wifes clit i never stop till she screams and cant handle anymore

7 Likes

Love licking and sucking my wife’s clit. She cums so much from it. She’s usually wanting more after I cum so giving her oral is my pleasure. Usually get hard again not long after.

7 Likes

There is absolutely nothing like cumming on my husband’s tongue. I can’t get enough of it.

He licks along my labia and inserts his tongue deep inside me then kind of flicks my clit with the tip of his tongue and does this until I’m almost there. Then he rubs his lips up and down over my clit until I beg him to stop.

I can’t get enough.

6 Likes

I use to love licking and sucking on one of my partners clit, gentle licking and sucking on her labia as well. When she was close to cummimg she would sometimes change postions and sit on my face straddling my head and leaning on her elbows. She use to sometime say finish me , which really turned me on,cause I loved it when she was dominant.I would know when she was close when I could feel her thighs squeeze together till she came :fire:

3 Likes

She loves it… and I could stay down there all day… win win

7 Likes

My wife can only cum from clit stimulation, shes not into touching herself while PIV so it can make it difficult. We usually do oral for her then when shes done move to PIV but then shes not as horny. Im also unsure about going down on her after finishing inside her, so a bit of a difficult one.

3 Likes

Have her lay on her back and focus on her clit, your semen will flow the opposite direction…win win :wink:

5 Likes