Heels & Sex

I think @anon36952893 need to start stocking some killer heels again!

4 Likes

I get turned on at the thought of cumming all over my wife’s sexy bedroom Heels while she’s wearing them, but she’s never allowed to mess up her precious shoes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I love a bit of pain from some hot sexy killer heels :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Me too, walk all over me, well er maybe not my face, and careful where the heels go around my bum :grin:

I would you the wife to stand on me in her heels but she scared she will hurt me to much, and she might do but I’d still love to find out lol, the most she will do it dig her heels into me maybe one day I’ll find out if i love it or hate it :fire::smiling_imp:

1 Like

you’ll love it!

1 Like

Can I get an A-MEN!?

1 Like

I love heels during sex ! its a good job my fellas not bothered by height he’s 3 inches shorter than me without heels.

4 Likes

I love heels during sex but my GF insists on taking them back after

4 Likes

@Littleblondechick
The image you paint of stocking and heels over shoulders is sooo hot. This is exactly an example of what my wife and I love.

2 Likes

My wife wearing nothing but high spike heels and a necklace is certainly one of my favourite views. Such a sexy look for any woman .

2 Likes

@Littleblondechick
*EDITED​:smile:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: @Iwill I havent been upgraded with that perk just yet but I took a few pics ready… :wink: im a bit afraid as I’m a bit old for all thos malarkey but I’m going to try to be brave :see_no_evil:

1 Like

You’re not too old, age is just a number! I’m 57 and post pics! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Littleblondechick
Don’t dare say that , if you feel like posting pictures , you will have appreciative fans , I can assure you.
What I love about this forum, is it is about real women. We guys just love your bumps and curves.
I can’t post images yet either.

1 Like

Thank you both @WillC & @Iwill I think inwill just do it. I dont feel old its just a bit daunting thats all. Once I get the go ahead I’ll just upload a few and cringe later haha

3 Likes

@Littleblondechick
We look forward to seeing them.:wink:

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna
I wasn’t asking for photos, just offering encouragement to post if @Littleblondechick had a mind to do so .
However point taken.

2 Likes

Your never too old to post pictures I totally agree with the others! It will make you feel happy :grinning: don’t be shy! Be yourself!

@Littleblondechick
Have you changed your user name.?