Heels & Sex

I love shoes, although I can’t walk in heels and definitely not in bed. Too tangly!

1 Like

Always on with us, recently got a pair of thigh high patent heeled boots.

4 Likes

love my heels the higher the better

3 Likes

Leave them on, but only if they’re clean :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Always Heels, specially when hooked in lace panties.

1 Like

Heel appreciation is one of my little proclivities :wink: My vote is for heels on, but if a partner wishes to take them off I would request to please leave somewhere handy for maximum appreciation opportunities :grinning:

Mmmmm keeping a pair of my thigh high boots on is so sexy in bed and my bordello shoes (have several pairs) also have worn my knee high Dr. Martens.

Whatever the request I’ll wear anything…think I’ve said it before but

If I know the bloke loves it and is turned on…it then makes me more confident and turned on.

Win win situation.

14 Likes

Mmmmmmm heels for sure!!

Not alone, but to compete an outfit.
Pure high one’s that I can barely walk in, but when I bend over, hubby can get in real good because he’s tall.

They make me feel so much sexier :high_heel::heart:

Also hubby likes me to hurt him with them, but I get worried incase I really hurt him with my huge stilettos - does anyone have any tips or advice or things I can do that won’t hurt him too bad but will hurt a little and turn him on when he’s my sex slave?

sorry, gone a lil off topic :rofl:

6 Likes

Yes there’s definitely a sweet spot which stops just short of causing any real pain or damage but which causes a little adrenaline rush! Love the visual of a thin stiletto in the danger zone - makes my heart beat faster for sure​:wink::grinning: :high_heel::high_heel:

1 Like

My husband loves me in heels whilst having sex! :high_heel: wearing them gives the best feeling every time!

6 Likes

Yes!! Drives my hubby wild too if I wear my red heels and nothing else (maybe just a blindfold).

7 Likes

Just heels sounds :ok_hand:

And then they come off naturally mid way through

Love filthy looking heels gotta have nice feet and some naughty coloured toe paint

2 Likes

Start off with good intentions and missus in some sexy heels although they usually end up on the floor.

Depends how vanilla or not we start off.

1 Like

My husband loves me to wear heels in bed, after seeing some shoe photos on here though I definitely need to up my game, any excuse to buy more shoes :laughing:

13 Likes

Heels on, and bonus points for thigh high stockings too :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Love heals and stockings in bed real turn on

10000000%!!!

Now this is where I’m a bit weird, but then aren’t we all!:smirk: I hate feet! They repulse me, can’t even have the Misses touch me in bed with hers as it make me feel :nauseated_face::nauseated_face:
but I love heels, adore them!! I have a massive heel fetish, luckily my Misses has a heel addiction too, even her wellies have heels, with her it’s partly to do with she’s just under 5ft tall so she loves the extra height, the fact heels just makes legs look more sexy no matter the shape and also it gives her another reason to go shopping and spend money, not that she needs one!!
So for us heels during sex is a win win!!

3 Likes

Heels on absolutely - love them on my shoulders, resting on my chest, holding them or simply glancing at the soles when having fun with the missus.
Often buy a pair for her with a new LH lingerie addition - no complaints yet - WIN/WIN!

3 Likes