Heels & Sex

I never used to believe that @Iwill but now know it’s true…alot of men out there love a curvy woman lumps and bumps too.

I’ve always hated my boobs and ALWAYS kept my bra / corset on and a few guys have said they actually love big boobs slapping about…
:scream::scream::scream:

4 Likes

It’s true!

Nothing better than being ridden cowgirl style and lovely big boobs in your face to play with at the same time.

2 Likes

@CurvyJilly
When my wife is on top, she sometimes holds her boobs to stop them bouncing. Seeing her cup her boobs really sets me off.

I don’t like mine always wear a bra even under a bodystocking…no confidence in the boob department no matter what anyone says…massive like more than 2 handsful and too soft and floppy.

But on the heels and sex…love wearing heels and stockings for sex…boots…shoes…or sandals.

Love to see my legs on a blokes shoulders with sexy footwear on and also him holding my legs open rubbing his hands up and down the silky shiny stockings…

8 Likes

@CurvyJilly As I said to @Littleblondechick, that is a great picture you paint of legs over shoulders with heels.:boom:

4 Likes

Nothing better than big boobs in your face when a woman is on top riding cowgirl!! Love it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

So I had some luck last night withe the wife I convinced her just to stand on my back in her heels, which she did then she proceeded to walk up and down my back which felt soo good (except couple of points with heel on bone lol) but overall I enjoyed and and she’s keen to do it again :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Cool, glad it worked out for both of you
x

2 Likes

@Iwill yes I’ve changed my name. When I joined the forum it was just my name from my regular lovehoney account so I thought I’d change it

2 Likes

@Littleblondechick
Oh , ok…I didn’t think you could change user name.?

Customer care can change it (from the info thread):

Changing Your Username

If you wish to change your username you can pop a request in to Customer Care by sending an email to customercare@lovehoney.co.uk.

Please include:

Your current username:
Your prefered new username:
Name:
Email:
DOB or Postcode:
Reason:

3 Likes

@Iwill I read somewhere on here that you could so I sent an email. It took a few days

1 Like

Yea I’ve just changed mines took 2 days

2 Likes

I never really wear heals cause I’m already tall but if I did I would deffo leave them on. I’m big for keeping lingerie on during se. Maybe just taking the panties off and pulling down the top abit. If im gunna spend $$ on lingerie them I wanna get my use out of it. :joy: :joy:

12 Likes

100% agree, instead of just ‘this is how good it looks now take it off’ otherwise it’s wasted haha :rofl:

2 Likes

knee length leather boots​:boom:

2 Likes

Oh yes! :fire: :hot_face:
As for the question… I wouldn’t wear them during sex myself, I’d probably fall over! On someone else, yes please!

2 Likes

I like a bit of both :grin: defiantly on at the start but could also end up off at some stage depending on the positions.

3 Likes

I love my wife wearing heels… :high_heel:… to be fair I get more out of seeing her wearing them… so hot. :grinning:

2 Likes