Heels & Sex

Definitely heels :high_heel:

1 Like

My OH just got a new pair of patent read heels delivered today. She was walking around in them this morning and I was rock hard.

So hot. I cannot wait until they make n appearance in bed.

4 Likes

Love heels, such a sexy look. Also great for standing doggy position.

7 Likes

competitor link

4 Likes

You know what heels and sex go good with.
What’s your fantasy?

As much as I find heels sexy, I like them off in bed as naked feet are the real treat. She can wear them to get me all worked up but I’ll be getting down on my knees and helping her out of them as quickly as I could!

My favourite heels of my wife’s are blue, close toe but open on the side so I can see the curves of her arches. Yum.

They can stay on if we are having standing up sex though. She’s quite a bit shorter than me so it helps with the logistics!

2 Likes

Heels on, the higher the better!
Love a position where I can see them during sex like reverse cowgirl or standing doggy style like someone mentioned. (It’s also hot to leave lingerie on)
@NaughtyB85 love low cut sides to expose the curve of the arch - guys are turned on by femine curves it drives me crazy

7 Likes

Love when OH wears heels to bed, she has a few bedroom only pairs :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It was me…standing doggy when spikes are being worn, blows my mind…thong or knickers just eased to the side…oooohhhhhh!!

3 Likes

Heels nylons garters oh my

3 Likes

Heels on for sure! :kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Hi and welcome

2 Likes

Heels for a good part of it :wink: but when it comes to getting proper down and dirty in bed, then there is too much moving and changing of positions to keep them on, we would have injuries :joy:

7 Likes

I agree, the risk of injury is significantly increased! Last time I wore my killer heels during sex, there were a few near misses :grimacing:

6 Likes

Definitely worth the risk…heels do it for me all day long.!!

4 Likes

My OH has been known to have heels shaped bruises on his chest!

3 Likes

@Rhilee i’ll bet he doesn’t complain

2 Likes

I love it when my wife wears heels or boots to bed :hot_face::hot_face::hot_face: the bigger the heel the better

6 Likes

@Buzboy not at all​:joy:

2 Likes

What’s the point of walking down my back or across my chest (@Rhilee) if you’re not in heels?

2 Likes