What's your fantasy?

Hi all, as a way of introducing myself I thought I would start a fantasy thread.

What is/are your most desired fantasies?

12 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forums!

My biggest is sex outdoors in the rain, I don't know why but I am determined to try it at least once!

19 Likes

Mine is a 3some with my guy and another girl. Endlessly hot or going to a club and having lots of fun 😉 haha x

19 Likes

Mm, now where do I start, let's just getting to know every inch of a very sexy man.

4 Likes

kittencub wrote:

Mm, now where do I start, let's just getting to know every inch of a very sexy man.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/1RwGn6j1rHGRJKjwzBFm25t/mission-dalek-competition-uk-residents-only

;)

2 Likes

kinkykate666 wrote:

Mine is a 3some with my guy and another girl. Endlessly hot or going to a club and having lots of fun 😉 haha x

One I had today was me, my OH and another girl. My OH would be inside me, and the other girl would have a strap on and be pegging him at the same time. If he knew he would be shocked...so its only a fantasy, but in my mind it looks like fun ;)
35 Likes

Luv bunny wrote:

kinkykate666 wrote:

One I had today was me, my OH and another girl. My OH would be inside me, and the other girl would have a strap on and be pegging him at the same time. If he knew he would be shocked...so its only a fantasy, but in my mind it looks like fun ;)

My OH has mentioned that one, although it will never happen as i cant see another girl joining us, it does make me hot thinking of it :)

6 Likes

Kasumi wrote:

kittencub wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/1RwGn6j1rHGRJKjwzBFm25t/mission-dalek-competition-uk-residents-only

;)

I'm meeting him in November for a photo at the festival, can't wait that gorgeous man beside me thud. Also no good at digital stuff but thanks for thinking off me.

Boring a 3 some, wife and a old Sunday Sport Glamour Girl who was not very well known.

3 Likes

I'm new here too but mine would be my OH, another girl and 2 strapons....you can fill the rest in!

6 Likes

My current fantasy is to have my mouth wide open and my face stuffed in a double pepperoni pizza with extra jalapeno's. That might not sound particularly sexy to y'all but it does it for me, lol.

12 Likes

to be taken by a girl with a huge starp on making me her bitch mmmmmmm

12 Likes

staplegun wrote:

to be taken by a girl with a huge starp on making me her bitch mmmmmmm

+1

6 Likes

Hi I am new here so thought I would join in.

Fantasy of mine is to be caught by 2 bi girls whilst I am going through their lingerie drawers and trying on their knickers, stockings and suspenders etc. They then take over and the fun starts...

6 Likes

Being a Dom with a dom girl and another sub girl for us to tease, command and play with is all I can think about at the moment.

7 Likes

Luv bunny wrote:

kinkykate666 wrote:

i would love this to happen to me, but doubt OH would go for that....but then she is surprising me a lot these days ...........so never say never.

5 Likes

Hi, I'm also new to the forums! And LH

Mine is to attend a sex party

Add me :)

11 Likes

Fucked by a shemale and forces to orgasm through her constantly thrusting against my prostate leading to a sissygasm while she is also cumming

11 Likes

Today's fantasy is being tied down four -poster style and being made to cum over and over, then made to serve my OH before he takes me roughly from behind. Then he gets me to clean him off and suck him hard again so we can try a Strappado session.

nott too torturous though ;)
12 Likes

my fantasy is just to have someone with me (female)

Dxx

1 Like