Hello all!

Glad to be here! Really, really hoping to become a tester for LoveHoney! I’m 25, from Oklahoma, an online adult creator, and looking to become a tester! Thanks so much for having me here :heart:

4 Likes

@tarabtch25 Welcome to the forum! :wave: Make sure to have a read of the Forum Rules as you cannot share your personal contact information in your profile or your posts on here! Also, check out the Testing Guide if you’re interested in becoming a tester :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

4 Likes

Hi @tarabtch25 and welcome to the forum

1 Like

Hi @tarabtch25 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

Please remove your website contact details from your profile. Very much against the forum rules (that @PKH has linked to) to share contact details and a sure fire way to not becoming a tester I’m afraid.

2 Likes

Hi and welcome :hugs:

1 Like

Hi and welcome. Please read the forum rules as others have stated because it breaks the forum rules to have your social media in your bio. This is to protect forum members. If you continue breaking the rules by having it in your bio, it will hurt your chances of being a tester in the future. You should also check out the how to become a tester page as there are good tips on there.

2 Likes

Hi and welcome

1 Like

@tarabtch25 - welcome

1 Like

Hello enjoy the forums.

1 Like

Hi and welcome @tarabtch25

1 Like

Hello and welcome :smiley: @tarabtch25

1 Like

Hello :wave:

1 Like

Hi, welcome to the forum

1 Like

Hey and welcome

Hi, welcome to the forum

Afternoon and welcome :yellow_heart:

Helloooooo

Hello and good to have you on the forum

Hello there

Hi and welcome to the forum @tarabtch25 :blush:

As others have said, please remove your website details and have a read of the forum rules and testing guide to familiarise yourself with the forum :blush: