Hello from me, here's to a wetter summer

Hello :)

I've been buying toys off of Lovehoney for a few years now but only recently discovered the forums and have only today realised that I haven't posted an introduction :)

I'm probably a fairly normal, over sexed guy :) I love writing naughty stories, sexting, cyber, etc. Anything that makes the woman who has chosen to play with me wet and horny. Love using toys on my wife, having her use them on me and watching her (and we love watching others) use them. Very open about sex, happy to talk about pretty much anything...

I'm on Kik as badman77 if you'd like to chat or contact me via my Tumblr, I'm pretty much always up for helping a horny woman to cum (hard) :)

Cxx

Welcome Icewraithuk...glad you found the forum...eventually! XoXo

Hello & welcome! Better late than never :P x

hi and welcome

Welcome Icewraithuk

Thanks :) now am I being a complete divvy or just blind - people seem to be talking about chatting and it sounds like there is something like facebook messenger, but I can't seem to find it? Help :)

Icewraithuk wrote:

Thanks :) now am I being a complete divvy or just blind - people seem to be talking about chatting and it sounds like there is something like facebook messenger, but I can't seem to find it? Help :)

Bottom right hand corner love.

Ah, lol :) I didn't notice that - thanks :)