A quick thankyou to you all.

Hi everybody, i would just like to say thankyou to you all for your support over the past month as it is really making me see myself in different way. I have made some really good friends with like minded people and if they are online seem to always want to know how i am and have really good chats about feelings and problems we are going through, its so good to be able to talk.

I have known kind of what i want and like for a while, just not known really how far i would want to take things and have found it hard to accept and very frustrating at times, but being on the lovehoney website has made it so much easier to learn to accept myself for who i really am and not only that but embrace it aswell, and now im really starting to enjoy myself. Now i am learning to just go with the flow and see what happens.

Also i have put up a few pictures and i think i will continue to do so after the comments i recieved from you beautiful people, i have also had some good advice on how to better my snaps and again i thankyou for taking the time to help me on my quest to be happy happy happy.

take care all.x

PS Dear LH, please never shut down your site. thanks. x

Hey Kinky, I couldnt agree more with everything you have said, there are so many lovely, friendly people here and each and every one make you feel welcome, at ease and more importantly never judge just accept, which makes such a difference as you will know. I am so glad that you are doing so well and more importantly happy. And to copy a good friend of mine "thank you all".

Take Care my friend-until next time.

LM

I think we should all get together and start a new planet lol. would be so much better than this one, you guys are amazing by the way. xxxxxx

Sounds like a great plan kinky if only wishes came true.

kinky str8 wrote:

I think we should all get together and start a new planet lol. would be so much better than this one, you guys are amazing by the way. xxxxxx

I'd live there! This is the first site i have ever been on where i cant wait to see what everyone is up to and who i'll meet next.

I may be slightly tipsy but i mean it, i love you guys!

:)

xxxx