Hello im new and looking to join this fun team 😊

Hey just started my account and looking for some tips on how to get started with everything?

7 Likes

Hi :wave: @NymphoTester welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @NymphoTester :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

To get started on the forum have a read of Welcome to the Lovehoney Forum. Please read before getting started!

And (from your name) if you’re interested in the tester program The Great Big Review and Testing Guide will tell you all you need to know :blush:

1 Like

Hey :wave: and welcome and following the :point_up_2: from @Peitho.

Also you can find some great reads / previous or ongoing topics by just search some key word searches :flashlight: in the bar at top of main page.

Type in the things you like , want to try , interested in , worried about , sex toys , fantasy ideas etc etc and it will bring up some great previous pages to read through.

Enjoy :star_struck:

1 Like

Hiya there @NymphoTester :wave::wave:

Welcome to the forum

1 Like

Hello and welcome @NymphoTester :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi there @NymphoTester enjoy

1 Like

Hi :wave: @NymphoTester there. Welcome you won’t find a more helpful or friendlier place to ask questions or advice on the internet. Just start reading some topics there are plenty to chose from. Am sure you will learn something new. I certainly have :grin:

1 Like

Hello and welcome

1 Like

Hi and welcome, I hope you find the forum useful.

1 Like

Hello and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@NymphoTester Hello and welcome to the forums .

1 Like

Hello there :wave:

1 Like

Afternoon and welcome :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Hi Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi there :wave:

1 Like

Helloooooo

1 Like

Hi, welcome to the forum

1 Like

Howdy :cowboy_hat_face: welcome to the forum!

1 Like

@NymphoTester Hiya welcome to the forum … enjoy ! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like