Hello, I'm New!

Hello, My name is Sandy Sinn. I am an erotica writer, and own a custom writing service. I am currently publishing a trilogy poetry gift set, where my poetry will be featured.

I love everything relating to sex!! I love it’s sensual power and lust that transpires between two potential lovers. I love the power interchanged between lovers during sex, and the loss of it willingly being favored instead.

Sex is powerful. It is always going to be the number one seller and influence in this world no matter what culture, ethical or moral boundaries we have, or whether we accept these truths or not.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome. :wave:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @SandySjnn :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

I think you may have to take out the link to your photo. After you’ve been here a very short while you get the ability to post photos directly into the photo threads where they can be moderated but photos in other threads are not permitted unless they are images directly from the Lovehoney website.

Hopefully we will all be able to see your smiling face outside the avatar soon. If you have a look at the
Forum Rules and linked photo guidelines it should all be clear.

There, I removed the photo. I wasn’t trying to cause problems or more work for anyone. I am so sorry!

1 Like

Morning and welcome :blue_heart:

Hey @SandySjnn welcome to the forum :wave:

Hi and welcome

Hello and welcome @SandySjnn :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll pop a link in to the Welcome Topic too, as that’s the main hub where you can find all the forum info (to dip in and out of at your leisure :slightly_smiling_face:). :+1:

Good morning and welcome @SandySjnn

1 Like

Hellooooo

1 Like

Hi and welcome :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hi and welcome

1 Like

Hi, welcome to the forum

1 Like

Hello and welcome :smiley: @SandySjnn

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

Hiya @SandySjnn and welcome :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @SandySjnn :smiley::wave: welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Hello and welcome

1 Like

Hi, welcome to the forum

1 Like