Hello, it's me!

Welcome to everyone!

If you've been on our Orgasm Army message boards for ages - welcome!

If you've only just found the forums now that they're linked from LoveHoney - welcome too!

My name is Richard, I work at LoveHoney in Bath and a do a brilliant Cilla Black impression - here it comes now:

"What's yerr name and whirr d'you cumfrom?"

Hello! I'm The Professor, and I'm an Aquarius. I like roller skates, fish and running, but not necessarily in that order.

I live in beautiful Bath, where I work at LoveHoney.

Hello! I'm Shelly and I'm a remnant from the old boards, where everything was familiar and not scary. I live in Dublin - that's the one in Ireland and not in Texas - and I like boys, and toys, and boys with toys.

Go Richard - Pimp My Website!

Welcome! I'm BBG, one of the original crowd from the days when Orgasm Army was a quaint wee rural paradise where the sun always shone and everyone said hello when they passed you in the forum. I'm liking the look and vibe of the new, improved, super-savvy 21st century version too! The Prof has obviously been busy with his pots of paint and his drill. Just as well he had that electric paint stirrer...

I like anything, pretty much - so long as it's erotic or amusing.. Catch you on the boards.

Hi, Truly Scrumptious here, not been on the forum that long but am enjoying it so far and look forward to more invovlement. I live in Cheshire and this week have just become single again. I'm sort of off men at the moment but I'm sure it wont last long!

Hi I'm Imelda, I've been here for a fair wee while as well and do so love reviewing all my lovely LH toys (especially the free ones!!) I live in Scotland and agree with shelly that boys and toys are fun!

Hi, I'm PrivateAssistant, I've only been around a couple of months, but love it here already! I live in England, somewhere around the middle, and looooove taking that familiar brown box off the postie ;)

Wow, fancy schmancy new boards!

Hi, we're Mr & Mrs Naughty.

To celebrate the new look community we thought we'd throw an orgy this Saturday, togas a must!

Anyone interested??

To-ga, to-ga, to-ga...

Mr & Mrs Naughty wrote:

Hi, we're Mr & Mrs Naughty.

To celebrate the new look community we thought we'd throw an orgy this Saturday, togas a must!

Anyone interested??

Hi we are Mr and Mrs KR and we have only just discovered this wonderful forum! Whilst searching for some lovehoney goodies Mr R wanted to read a review and bingo here we are!

We both love toys and are always up for trying gadgets and having fun.

Hiya everyone - I'm Bonny I also work at LoveHoney and if you've visited the Sex Toys TV area of the site you may have come across some of my product videos. My biggest ambition is to have a bigger fan base than the Professor as when I meet people at trade shows everyone asks where the prof is and it makes me sad

Where in Bath is LH? I go to Bath at least 4 times per year. My best friend lives in Bear Flat? I think that's what it called. I'll be there for a week. Every August him and his wife go back to Canada to see her parents and I go down to take the dog out the kennels for a break.

Bath is beautiful but to be honest, I wouldn't like to live there. I have massive problems with the one-way system.

P.S. I also have a friend in Marshfield and anotherr in Radstock.

*pssst*

If you watch the video with the Prof being tied up by Bonny, you'll see for yourself... if you follow the clues.

Hey Bonny, can I join your Fan Club?

Hello,

It's Me here. Just joined tonight, though my wife and I have been buying various bits and bobs from Lovehoney for quite some time. Only just found the forum. I love the friendy nature of the website and the great customer service. Nice to find somewhere on here to post the odd thought as well.

I guess Ruth will be reading my first review prior to posting it. Get an espresso in first as I have gone on a bit...

BBG wrote:

*pssst*

If you watch the video with the Prof being tied up by Bonny, you'll see for yourself... if you follow the clues.

Hey Bonny, can I join your Fan Club?

give me a link to the vid

@ Truly Scrumptious - were not that far from the middle of town. We are actually musing the idea of offering tours of the warehouse and offices as people seem fascinated by the thought of seeing 15000 sq feet of sex toys!

Would anyone be interested in that?

LoveHoney - The Professor wrote:

@ Truly Scrumptious - were not that far from the middle of town. We are actually musing the idea of offering tours of the warehouse and offices as people seem fascinated by the thought of seeing 15000 sq feet of sex toys!

Would anyone be interested in that?

Me me me me me me me! I live across the water, but I think it's a fantastic idea.

Also, bagsies Bonny's #2 fan after BBG...

Hello.

I just lurk around at the back.........mainly

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

Hello... Is it me you're looking for? Good ol' Lionel!

Hello everyone!

I'm Carly, I'm a staff writer for LoveHoney and I love writing news blogs, reading erotic books, pirates, chocolate, shoes, lingerie, pole dancing, motorbikes, cowboys, evolutionary science and Mike Patton... the same as most women really! External Media

Aww, Carly, I want your job :(

Ace! My first two fans - thanks BBG and Shellyboo - you've cheered up my friday blues and made me very happy.

1 Like