Hello, it's me!

@ BBG. Very perspicacious of you, and a frighteningly accurate depiction of Naughty Towers. We thought we'd caught and strung up the prowler, he really must have been the postman as he maintained right to the end.

It's quite obvious that you have been lurking in the grounds hoping for a glimpse of Miss Sparkle and that you are made of sterner stuff to avoid being caught, perhaps SAS trained even. Just watch out for the man traps. The chauffeur took the Rolls for a service 2 weeks ago; we found him yesterday, well what was left of him after the estate hyenas had had their way with him, caught by a man trap he had placed himself some weeks before.

However, we can assure everybody that being in possession of an invitation (or a Challenger tank..just) will grant safe passage to the delights that await behind the front doors.

@ Shellyboo - Piss poor excuse which we have no intention of accepting. You are now in our debt Shellyboo - suggest how you may redeem yourself...and make it quick.

BBG wrote:

True, very true. And I've just realised I've been carried away and inadvertantly been spamming the intro board - so I shall now shut up and go away so someone else can get a word in. External Media

Yeah, me too... sorry all! We'll be in the corner quietly doing penance if you need us External Media

My very first post here so hope this is in the right place. Hello to everyone and hope you'll bear with with while I grope my way around this forum and get a grip of things!!!!! I'm just gonna have a rummage in the other sections now.

Welcome Horny Pony - great to have you aboard

Thanks - I'm loving this forum!

Horny Pony wrote:

Thanks - I'm loving this forum! External Media

Great, isn't it?! I'm sure you'll be right at home! Welcome!

Evening all, I'm also new, hot and smelling of apple and cinnamon.... hmm, ok thats not how I thought this'd go.

Anyway, Im here. I write pervy/erotic/X-rated (delete as ya feel is right) fanfic and am stripping the hall but the walls are falling down so I gave up and came here instead!

hehe

Hello! I rather like hot and sweet. And the spicey part sounds particularly promising! You'll fit right in here External Media

Hope the stripping goes well for ya External Media

Spellbound wrote:

Evening all, I'm also new, hot and smelling of apple and cinnamon.... hmm, ok thats not how I thought this'd go.

Anyway, Im here. I write pervy/erotic/X-rated (delete as ya feel is right) fanfic and am stripping the hall but the walls are falling down so I gave up and came here instead!

Hiya Spellbound - don't you just hate it when the plaster falls off!

Hi all, I'm a newbie to the forum! and the site, I have to say I'm loving it and have plenty of exploring to do... In more ways than one ;)

Hi Pinkbeach

BBG.... Hot and spicey I can do, in fact, Im not sure I know any other way! Loving your pic btw, very sexy!!

Carly.. I thank you muchly. Loving the site so far! Am bound to find som mischief to get into at some point.

Horny Pony.... I knew it would, damn house is falling down around my ears.... maybe I need to turn down the vibrator!

im new so i just thought i would say hi

Hello to you too, mwah!

Mwah- are you called mwah just so we all have to give you a kiss when we say your name?

Pretty sneaky...

Hiya everyone. BBG- where did you get a lifesized me doll. I want one!

crayola wrote:

,,,,. BBG- where did you get a lifesized me doll. I want one!

www.lifesizecrayoladollsRus.com

Come over to my place - I'll introduce you and we can arrange a threesome External Media

Right, I'm starting the LH Ruth fan club. What a legend, that's all I have to say. The poor woman has been running around making sure my days are full of lovely things that work properly and she's as quick as a speeding bullet! All hail Ruth!!

littlebird wrote:

Right, I'm starting the LH Ruth fan club. What a legend, that's all I have to say. The poor woman has been running around making sure my days are full of lovely things that work properly and she's as quick as a speeding bullet! All hail Ruth!!External Media

I'll second that External Media

Hiya, not sure if l have been around since the beginning, sometimes it just seems like it. Now l thought BBG stood for Bath Bi Guy, so where he lives l deduce is self evident, although l accept he may have done a midnight flit since then.

I myself hail originally from up north- God's country, no not Yorkshire, the other place!!! I moved to the big smoke in 1979, the winter of discontent etc... l live in Winston Churchill's old constituency, what never heard of him!!! - South Woodford, literally a stones throw from the bottom of the M11.

Flood victim in 2000......pre OA era.

There that's where l am at.

Tallboy

Spellbound wrote:

Hi Spellbound eelcome to O.A External Media