Hello to all

Hello to all I am new here and would love to entroduce myself as Robbie I’ve never done this before and would love to become a reviewer and tester because I think it would be awesome to spice things up a bit if you know what I mean and also people need to know how the products are and have honest reviews to read because most of the time there all fake just to get you to buy them I am glad to be apart of this community and hopefully all goes well

2 Likes

Hi Robbie, welcome.
What reviews are you talking about that are fake?

Hey @robbieshannon32 and welcome to the forum :blush::wave:t2:

If you’re interested in reviewing and testing, have a read of The Great Big Review and Testing Guide, should tell you everything you need to know :grin:

I’m not saying anything on here is fake but I’m meaning other sites that are to good to be true I’ve gotten a few things on here and absolutely love it

Hi and welcome to the forum. Enjoy.

Thank you

Hi @robbieshannon32 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

The link @MsSubExperimenter has given you has everything in it about the LH testing scheme and how to become a part of it. More people writing honest, detailed reviews are always welcome.

I have already read all that the info was very helpful thank you

Hi :wave: @robbieshannon32
Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Morning and welcome :blue_heart:

1 Like

Welcome to the Lovehoney forum

1 Like

@robbieshannon32 Hello and welcome aboard. :wave:

1 Like

Hello and welcome @robbieshannon32

1 Like

Hi and welcome

Hellooooo

Welcome to the free Robbie :blush:

welcome! I hope you enjoy it here!
Yeah i understand your concern about reviews, that’s why i try to read a couple of them and get a sense what a product specifically does and someone’s experience with it

Welcome :wave:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.