Help me like anal!

Am reasonably new to anal (have tried it a few times aaages ago but never really gotten into it) and have tried a few things out e.g. fingers which i do enjoy but i always after a few minutes get this odd sensation about an inch in and want to stop. It doesn't hurt it just feels a bit tender.

Just wondering if this is common in people who are anal sex beginnersl, is it something you get used to?

I'd really like to try it properly (and i know my FB would really REALLY like to try it ;) )

Anyone got any tips on how to slowly get into anal and possibly get over the 'weird feeling'?

Pickledtink wrote:

Am reasonably new to anal (have tried it a few times aaages ago but never really gotten into it) and have tried a few things out e.g. fingers which i do enjoy but i always after a few minutes get this odd sensation about an inch in and want to stop. It doesn't hurt it just feels a bit tender.

Just wondering if this is common in people new to anal, is it something you get used to?

I'd really like to try it properly (and i know my FB would really REALLY like to try it ;) )

Anyone got any tips on how to slowly get into anal and possibly get over the 'weird feeling'?

Hi Pickledtink!

Sounds to me like you're doing all the right things already, I would say listen to your body when it tells you to stop, there is no harm in taking it slow, if you use massage to relax, take it as far as you feel happy with, then stop and have sex some other way then gradually your body will get more and more used to it. I've been "training" for ages, it's taking time because we don't try it often, but I don't want to rush it, I'd rather work for it, will be so much more enjoyable when we do achieve our goal! Getting hung up on one particular aim is likely to make you feel pressured so just focus on relaxing and enjoying yourself!

Ax

the first time i enjoyed it we were having vaginal (that word doesnt sound right!) sex and stopping just before. he teased me until i wriggled right and just "let it go in"!! i think it helped becaused i was soooo horny and relaxed and that i initiated it, not him. the uncomfy tender feeling at first is normal and as long as you use plenty of lube and are happy in the situation you should be fine. x

AdnaW wrote:

Pickledtink wrote:

Just wondering if this is common in people new to anal, is it something you get used to?

Hi Pickledtink!

Sounds to me like you're doing all the right things already, I would say listen to your body when it tells you to stop, there is no harm in taking it slow, if you use massage to relax, take it as far as you feel happy with, then stop and have sex some other way then gradually your body will get more and more used to it. I've been "training" for ages, it's taking time because we don't try it often, but I don't want to rush it, I'd rather work for it, will be so much more enjoyable when we do achieve our goal! Getting hung up on one particular aim is likely to make you feel pressured so just focus on relaxing and enjoying yourself!

Ax

and by stopping and having sex another way, im gathering you dont meal anal to vagina??? cos that is a no-no if you dont want to be seriously ill with a nasty infection!!! x

Just keep on as you have been you will find it more comfortable as you get used to it. A little each time and working your way up is the best thing. Do it too hard and too fast and you get shooting pains up your spine which are obviously not pleasant.

Shooting pains up your spine?

*chin wobbles*

poppy904 wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Pickledtink wrote:

Hi Pickledtink!

Ax

and by stopping and having sex another way, im gathering you dont meal anal to vagina??? cos that is a no-no if you dont want to be seriously ill with a nasty infection!!! x

Nooo I meant before you start the penis in anus sex, whilst you are still getting used to "smaller" things like fingers and toys! Although still possible to go from one to the other as long as you don't mind a "cleaning break" and you are VERY thorough!

Ax

Pickledtink wrote:

*chin wobbles*

Yup it's a possibility, you can do more damage to your anal passage by not being careful than to your vagina im sure. As I said though go easy and you'll be fine and like many will find it quite pleasurable.

Schibi wrote:

Pickledtink wrote:

*chin wobbles*

Yup it's a possibility, you can do more damage to your anal passage by not being careful than to your vagina im sure. As I said though go easy and you'll be fine and like many will find it quite pleasurable.

you are gonna scare her off!!

seriously. anal can be great. but stay gentle and safe!! x

AdnaW wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Pickledtink wrote:

Hi Pickledtink!

Ax

Nooo I meant before you start the penis in anus sex, whilst you are still getting used to "smaller" things like fingers and toys! Although still possible to go from one to the other as long as you don't mind a "cleaning break" and you are VERY thorough!

Ax

i knew what you meant honey. just didnt want your post to be mis-interpreted!! x

poppy904 wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

Ax

i knew what you meant honey. just didnt want your post to be mis-interpreted!! x

Ahhh thank you, I've re-read your post and I realise you understood me now, I read things quickly then get a bit worried that I've said something wrong! Thank you for clarifying my post External Media

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

Ax

Ahhh thank you, I've re-read your post and I realise you understood me now, I read things quickly then get a bit worried that I've said something wrong! Thank you for clarifying my post External Media

Ax

thats what im here for. x

Anal isn't something i've ever wanted to explore, my ex wanted us to try it a couple of times but it was hurting too much, and when I was single on a very stupid drunken one night stand he just did it! It really hurt, so I've been put off, but thats what you get when you try to use saliva as lube.

Today while I was lay on my front my OH was stimulating my Gspot, and he had one of his fingers very close to my anus but not touching, I don't think it had even crossed his mind because he knows its something I don't want to do. But this felt surprisingly nice to me and it made the stimulation really intense! So I didn't say anything and spoke to him about it afterwards about whether it had been intentional. It hadn't, but I liked it.

What i'm saying is tastes change and I'm sure you will soon get over the 'weird feeling', as you sound really enthusiastic about giving it a go. Great advice from everyone here, lube is the key!! Start small too. Hope it all goes well for you! x

Aww how long till he is back in action? xx

Aww no! Sorry to hear that! I really hope things improve soon, for you both!! xx

Not read it i'll check it out xx

instead of starting a new thread throw a tangent in here are some women not just made for anal sex i mean like you can have a tight vagina can you be tight anally (that sounds wrong but cant think of another way to put it) ???

jav_ski wrote:

instead of starting a new thread throw a tangent in here are some women not just made for anal sex i mean like you can have a tight vagina can you be tight anally (that sounds wrong but cant think of another way to put it) ???

No not really, the tightness of a womans vagina always tends to differ especially in those before and after childbirth. The anal passage however stays the same and with care and epic amounts of lube is capable of stretching to accommodate quite a lot. That said I suppose maybe those with colon cancer and IBS etc would obviously have problems that the average woman wouldnt.

There are already so many threads with helpful advice about anal sex! You can find them using the "Search forums" link

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/search/

at the top right of your screen under your username. Here's the results for anal:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/search/?q=anal&s=all

i only like performing anul when a woman wants it i dont like to hurt a woman so she isnt enjoying sex but i know some men dont give a dam but i am the sensative type

ps anul is good at the end of a good sex session hour or so when the juices have been flowing and a man needs shall we say a little bit more of a sensation, smaller hole (sorry couldent think of a better way to say it)