Help me like anal!

Thanks to everyone that has suggested uber lube, definately works! ;)

One quick thing though, is it common to get a slight burning sensation?

What lubricant are you using? Would def not reccommend tingle or heat by durex for anal use.

x

I'm not sure which one we're using (almost certain it's from LH though) though it's definately not tingle or heat.

I'm thinking it's Durex play? Or that's one of the two we've used anyway, not sure about the other one.

Magic Hands wrote:

ive tried it once before and it felt wrong with my ex. she was wondering how it would feel, so one night while we was having sex. we was just having normal vaginal sexy when.... she got a test tube that had bathsalts in it and without me knowing put it up me...! so i had to get it out. i didnt like it...! but then it was time for me to get my own back. she was ready for giving it a go but it was hurting loads when i was putting it in (even with the lube). it felt so wrong and sore. thats why ive never asked SN for it.

Eeep, MH... that's not right what your ex did to you. Not cool, at all. I wouldn't let that put you or your gf off anal for life though; it really is pleasurable when done right.

PickledTink, have a look at what lube you were using. I'm not sure about a burning sensation, but the feeling is definitely less pure pleasure and more just an intense feeling, verging on discomfort. You should use your own judgement - if you were in actual pain, or not enjoying it, stop.

I wasn't in pain at all and it wasn't that uncomfortable I was just wondering if it was normal or if it was just friction, me being a newbie and all.

And I will definitely check next time i'm at his, i've had a quick look on the site but can't see it anywhere.

Could just be friction alright... I wouldn't worry a whole lot if you weren't in actual pain. I'd lean towards it being the lube - even if it wasn't a heat/tingle sort, you might just have had a wee reaction to it. Try a different lube next time and see if it helps!

Ah okk, will do.

Thanks shellyboo :) x

You're welcome! Seriously, you wouldn't know what will make you feel icky... I just noticed today that I have a mini rash in between my middle and fourth fingers on each hand. NO IDEA where I got it, or how it happened. Madness!

Haha, oh dear. Been wearing gloves? You never know what might've gotten into them over the summer..

Nope. It's in the exact same place on both hands! Baffling.

shellyboo wrote:

Magic Hands wrote:

ive tried it once before and it felt wrong with my ex. she was wondering how it would feel, so one night while we was having sex. we was just having normal vaginal sexy when.... she got a test tube that had bathsalts in it and without me knowing put it up me...! so i had to get it out. i didnt like it...! but then it was time for me to get my own back. she was ready for giving it a go but it was hurting loads when i was putting it in (even with the lube). it felt so wrong and sore. thats why ive never asked SN for it.

Eeep, MH... that's not right what your ex did to you. Not cool, at all. I wouldn't let that put you or your gf off anal for life though; it really is pleasurable when done right.

Your ex had no right to do that without your consent. It's not particularly been on my list of things to try as i've had my own bad experiences. However the other day I was lay on my front and you were stimulating my Gspot and you kept brushing against my bum it did feel good....so I can see why people would enjoy it if done right x

Have just been told the other lube used is 'I.D Glide'

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=480

ID Glide shouldn't have been burny at all. Try just sticking to the one type next time, and then swapping to the other the next time... process of elimination! :D

Ooh sounds like i'm gonna be busy..

;)

I'll let you know the outcome! ... hehe

And mixing lubes wasn't really intentional, it was more putting the ID Glide into the easier to use Durex play bottle when it was almost empty...

Pickledtink wrote:

And mixing lubes wasn't really intentional, it was more putting the ID Glide into the easier to use Durex play bottle when it was almost empty...

Thats exactly what i do!

The ID Glide bottle lets it out too fast, and when i first opened it to use it, my Fleshlight thought it was having a shower >.>

Haha, excellentt :P

Well, at least you didn't have to worry about needing to lube up again half way through.. ;)

Yeah, mixing lubes could very well be the cause of it... but you live and learn ;)

Pickledtink wrote:

Haha, excellentt :P

Well, at least you didn't have to worry about needing to lube up again half way through.. ;)

Yeah, i suppose so!

*Sigh* Guess i'm gonna have to go stick some more fingers up my ass.

What a shame..