Help with confidence online.

Sorry to hear about your marriage, and I am glad it was the best step in the right direction for both of you.

I think it is very important just to be yourself and if you don't feel something is right, don't do it! I broke up with my partner of 3.5 years in November, and I have spent a lot of time looking after myself, learning to love myself and just generally figuring out who I am as one person again.

Only last week I felt comfortable talking to interests again and it has gone well so far. It can feel awkward but please just be yourself, and you will be fine :)

Well, last night took a turn! Out of the blue a lady contacted me (made the first move as well!) at around 7:30. We were still chatting at close to midnight.

She is aware of my child predicament and in a similar position, we are going to chat again tonight, it's very early but we seemed to hit it off, so far so good!

We are going to plan to meet but I haven't mentioned my birthday, I'll worry about that later.

All the best TD&A x

Date on Sunday, wish me luck!

Ohhhhh - exciting !!!!

You won't need luck, you've got it covered xxx

Good luck anyway xxxx

Thanks my dear I'm nervous as anything!

This is just wonderful news TDA&A, All the best for your upcoming date, sounds very promising 😄😙💖xxx

Tallish Darkish & Average wrote:

Thanks my dear I'm nervous as anything!

That's great news.Dont forget she will be as nervous as you. Best advice I can give is to compliment her whenever possible .Women like compliments. Avoid anything negative and remember about etiquette. Ladies like a gentleman. Try and get her to laugh as that will relax you both and ease any tension. Most importsntly just be yourself and not something your not.