Help with dildo riding

I love to ride my dildos but I’m not very flexible and when I’m on my knees on the bed I can’t get very far down so I end up having to put something under the dildo usually whatever is close to hand like a book or 2 but I was wondering what do you use to support your dildo so you can kneel and straddle it?

4 Likes

I usually am just on my knees but sometimes I stand on my feet instead of my knees as it allows me to go further up and down. x

1 Like

There’s this toy-mount position enhancer:

4 Likes

The Liberator Talea spreader bar - which I think is on sale at the moment! - can be used to mount a dildo if you use a strap-on harness around the bar.

Also I use a F-Machine suction mount attached to 25mm chrome tubing for my DIY stockade - that can be set up in lots of different positions and uses an 8mm thread.

1 Like

@Sophie01 I wish I could do that but i think id last about 2 seconds and fall over.
@Ian_Chimp That looks ideal for what I’m after.
@BDSMKinkyCouple hubbys pretty good at diy so might be able to put something together.

3 Likes

It’s basically shop shelving; a lot of Etsy sellers use it. Very easy to put together and adjust, all parts readily available and easy to adapt to existing toys/bdsm gear you might have. I might do a separate thread on it, show some pics and provide some instructions

2 Likes

There are some good mounting things LH sells to help with sex positions and riding that may be of use to you :slightly_smiling_face: I can’t remember the proper name for these items though lol

1 Like

Anyone have any dildo riding pointers for hitting the prostate?

2 Likes

A great one for me is kneeling on the floor with a cushion, it’s defo my go to for a great solo session

1 Like

Where do you put the cushion?

1 Like

Haha I do a proper little set up so have a cushion that I cover with a towel and then sit on it while kneeling so have a little bounce when riding a toy or if I’m using plug or vibrator I love to spread my cheeks apart and grind down on the cushion as feels like it’s pushing right up in you :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Definitely trying that!

1 Like

I tend to use a wall or side of the bath tub to be honest. Bath tub is probably my favorite.

1 Like

I have a tango lipstick bullet vibrator I use often for this as the vibes are like the best and when kneeling down on a cushion with cheeks spread apart grinding it gives a most amazing sensation as if it’s rimming the outer edge of you hole… then on some occasions I put the vibrator into a rubber glove or condom so if it happens it can slide all the way in which admittedly is enough to send most into full climaxed orgasm each time lol

1 Like

I need something that vibrates like that. I have a 7 inch long dildo right now for riding

1 Like

Is it a rechargeable or battery powered one?

It doesn’t vibrate at all sadly. That’s why I need a vibrator

It’s not cheap but I have the liberator Humphrey and it’s ideal

1 Like

@AmyA looks like I need to do some saving up as that looks perfect.

1 Like

I used my birthday discount a couple years ago and had some points saved too if I remember correctly.

2 Likes