Helping hand during sex?

I don’t usually get to an orgasm just from PIV but can cum pretty easily with some clit stimulation, some oral or a vibrator beforehand. Often I’m very close but just need that bit extra to get there although I’m a little embarrassed to just slide my hand down and start rubbing myself during PIV with my boyfriend. Do others do this to make sure they get off? Does you partner mind at all?

10 Likes

As a male I have never minded when my wife does this. Beginning of our sexual relationship she would do it and tell me how good it felt for me to be inside her and for her clit to be stimulated at the same time. I always thought it was hot and don’t care. Sex is supposed to be fun, liberating. Just let him know you like it and makes you orgasm while doing both.

5 Likes

I would not be concerned at all if my wife helped pleasure herself whilst I was having PIV. It would be a great turn on.

2 Likes

In the whole of our marriage (almost 50 years) my wife has rarely orgasmed from PIV alone so she has always stimulated her clitoris and I have never minded at all. In fact I love the fact that she takes responsibility for her own orgasms. I also love to watch her do it so it’s a win-win situation for both of us.

4 Likes

I always assumed this was normal if you were on top.

5 Likes

@sammy-jo

My OH is exactly the same, in requiring clit stimulation. I don’t think you have any reason to feel embarrassed. I’m sure you bf will enjoy seeing you experience the added pleasure of the moment.

3 Likes

Hubby loves it when I slide my fingers down there, more so when he can see it. I don’t need to get clit stimulation to help me orgasm during PIV, but he loves it. He also loves it when I put a finger either of him during PIV, applying pressure as he moves. He finds both a turn on.

3 Likes

If you start rubbing yourself during sex , I’m sure your OH will love it . In my opinion, there is nothing sexier than a woman pleasuring herself .
What have you got to lose ?

2 Likes

Orgasms from PIV doesn’t happen for everyone, so absolutely I give myself a hand, even if I’ve orgasmed already I still do it. The orgasm is stronger with both and if its to hand, he’ll rub my wand over my clit bc he knows that’ll give me a really strong orgasm and really squeeze him.

Get yours! He’ll find it really hot and probably put your hand down there for you once he sees and feels the reaction.

4 Likes

My girl always uses a bullet or clit sucker when we are PIV. If the batteries die mid session she is straight down with a finger. I think she is similar and just needs the extra stimulation to get her to the big O. I don’t mind as I really like it when she cums and I like watching her have a little play.

4 Likes

Ive done this for as long as i can remember. Occasionally all according to position hubby likes to assist but generally i just slide my fingers into position.
It can be a game aswell as he likes to control it, so he will tell me when i can play and if/when i can orgasm.

4 Likes

This is something I’ve always done as I need a little bit of clit stimulation to get me to orgasm. I’ve never thought twice about it and Mr FYEO finds it incredibly hot.

7 Likes

Yep - Mrs. Val will slide her hand down there. I need to encourage her to do it or she won’t at all. I especially find her speeding herself along during PIV when she is starting to get sore and wants to cum.

Normal, encourage it…

5 Likes

No problem with the OH using her fingers to bring herself off during PIV sex. More usually she uses her wand on her clit, as I pound away, when she is close to cumming, she usually wants me deep inside her and the combination of the vibrations from her wand and the contractions of her pussy muscles brings me off, spurting deep inside her.

5 Likes

It’s so sexy when Mrs300 does that! I love it!

Go for it…

3 Likes

I love it when my wife slides her hand down there I find it sexy and filthy. She sometimes cup my balls and massage them as I pound her

2 Likes

Our default position is missionary(ish) with manual stimulation for my wife. I (male) have no problem with this and support her pursuit of daily orgasm with me.

Occasionally we’ll mix it up with a vibe (We-Vibe Melt/Womanizer are go-tos) oral, or cowgirl (the only position she can cum without hand, tongue, or toys helping out) for her orgasm, but most nights - with our bedtime sex routine - me on top with her “helping hand” gets her there, and I always prefer to cum along with her - just feels so much better for us.

To be clear: study after study (and all the anecdotes in this forum) have well established that it is in the minority for women to orgasm from strictly vaginal, penetrating stimulus. Nothing unusual going on here. And no man (person of any sex or gender) worth his salt should have ANY objection to their partner being actively involved in their pleasure.

3 Likes

I love it when my wife plays with herself either as foreplay or during sex. Love the feel of her fingers rubbing both of us as we climax.

She doesnt mind using her hands when she wants to.

best thing to do is communicate your needs/wishes with partner and do what is comfortable for you. Have fun whatever you decide :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love spooning my wife and feeling her playing with herself at the same time. She will sometimes just slide her hand down between her legs but more often will use one of her favourite toys against her clit.
She used to be a bit shy about it but knows how much it turns me on now and will sometimes just play on her own while I’m lying next to her which is always amazing to watch and feel.

3 Likes

You really shouldn’t be.
It would be a great turn for me if my wife were to do it.
Like you, she wont orgasm from PIV alone, but loves her blended orgasms.
Sadly, im the one to do all the work there all the time, and usually involve a vibrator to get her there.

She feels embarrassed to touch herself during PIV, whereas I’d think it’d be super hot!!!

2 Likes