Hey Hey

Hey everyone ,
I’m fairly new here and a bit shy but once I’m locked in I’m in :grimacing:
I want to start a webcam business among other business ventures that include selling worn panties , testing out new toys , and my biggest one becoming a dominatrix & I get paid to just be an all around dick to just about anyone who would pay for those services.
If you have great tips , advice etc to lead me in the right direction. I’m all in :grimacing: thanks for the read. Hit me up to know more.

6 Likes

@abrianna9193

Hello and welcome to the forum. :wave:

I’m sure there would be a market for what you’ve described.

Im sure others will have more advice on this, but you can also search the forum you will find previous topics on “selling used panties”

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum. I wish you all the best with your business plans.

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum @abrianna9193 :wave: I have no experience in any of those areas so can’t offer any advice but wanted to say Hi anyway!

1 Like

Hey , no worries I appreciate you just speaking to me. :relaxed: I have social anxiety real bad and I’m trying to come out my shell just that alone helped a ton Thank you.

Hi and welcome

1 Like

Thank you so much for that , I’m taking is slow as of right now but once I get my niche I’m sure I’ll do great and work wonders. Thank you again so much for the best wishes they are appreciated greatly.

Aw, same here @abrianna9193. I was very nervous when I first joined the forum but it’s been great for my confidence, I hope it helps you too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much for that , I’ll definitely be checking that out for sure me and my girlfriend want to make that happen asap so that there I know can point me in the right direction ! :face_exhaling: we really appreciate it thank you.

Hello there , & Thank you kindly :relaxed:

1 Like

Hello! And welcome! Everyone on the forum is very friendly and kind. Enjoy the great discussions.

1 Like

Hi :wave: @abrianna9193 welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey @abrianna9193 :wave::wave:

1 Like

Afternoon and welcome :orange_heart:

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum :hugs:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, lots of things to learn :blush:

1 Like

Hello and welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @abrianna9193 welcome

1 Like

@abrianna9193 . Hi and welcome…sorry i cant offer advice on your business pla.

2 Likes

Hi Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like