Hi I’m new here! I’m a bbw and I’m 25, I recently got married to my husband who I’ve been with since I was 14 years old. I joined the forum as I’m looking for some bits of advice, maybe do a few reviews on my toys etc. kinda think I’d like to be a toy tester one day be let’s not rush lol, hope everyone is having a smashing day/night and I look forward to chatting with you all ![]()
3 Likes
Hi
@MR5B00 welcome to the forum ![]()
Hi and welcome to the forum.
Hiya @MR5B00 ![]()
![]()
Welcome to the forum
1 Like
Hi @MR5B00 welcome to the forum
Hi and welcome to the forum. It is a very friendly, open minded area.
Hellooooo and welcome… Enjoy the journey
Hi there ![]()
@MR5B00 Hello and welcome along. ![]()
Evening and welcome ![]()
Hello welcome ![]()
In case you have not read it and would be interested to know about testing toys, The Great Big Review and Testing Guide ![]()
4 Likes
Welcome! ![]()
Welcome to the forum @MR5B00 ![]()
![]()
Hi & welcome @MR5B00
Hi @MR5B00
Hi @MR5B00 ![]()
Welcome to the forum!
Hi @MR5B00, welcome to the forum ![]()
Hi and welcome @MR5B00
Thank you all for being so welcoming, hope we can all have a laugh and giggle some time ![]()
Welcome @MR5B00 , I like giggle time too!