Hey! Newbie here

Hi guys! Hope everyone is feeling a sense of pleasurable relief! I’ve ordered quite a few things from LH over the past couple of years, however I’m looking to introduce these to my new(ish) boyfriend who is quite new to the whole toys=pleasure stuff, so any suggestions I will appreciate! We’re both in our 20’s and seemingly are stuck in doggy… :confused: so I hope to use the forum to discover new positions for me (a plus size babe 18/20) and a tall bloke…

Anyway, let’s have some fun and discuss some sex!

4 Likes

:wave::slightly_smiling_face: Hi and welcome to the forum! Hope you’re able to get some new ideas as you browse through the different threads! There are a couple of posts on the Lovehoney blog too about introducing sex toys (How to Introduce Sex Toys to Your Relationship and Spice It Up! 5 Ways To Introduce Sex Toys into Your Relationship Now). If you haven’t seen it already, there’s a collection of sex positions you can check out to get some inspiration :grin::+1:

3 Likes

Hello :wave:

1 Like

Hi :wave: @ffea welcome to the forum :blush:

1 Like

Hi and welcome :hugs:

1 Like

Hi @ffea :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

I think @PKH has you covered beautifully above :+1:

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum @ffea

1 Like

@ffea Hello and welcome to the forum. :wave:

I’m sure your BF will absolutely love the world of LH toys when you gently introduce him.

In terms of positions on the forum the position of the week is a great place to find inspiration. There’s a further link inside the thread to “Position of the week vote for the winner” Where you can discover the top picks best of the best! Enjoy the journey.

1 Like

Hi @ffea and welcome to the forum

1 Like

Hey @ffea welcome to the forum :wave::wave:

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum @ffea :blush:

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum. Looking forward to chatting.

1 Like

That’s incredible, thank you! I had read the blog posts a while ago but a refresh does no harm; I shall check them out!

1 Like

Thank you very much for the link-will check it out for sure!!

Yeah hopefully I can introduce him to toys, he very much has it is his head that toys are used to replace men, which is a topic within itself!!

Hello @ffea
Welcome to the forum

1 Like

Hello, welcome to the forum

1 Like

Hello and welcome :smiley: @ffea

1 Like

Hi, welcome to the forum :wave:

There are a ton of positions pf the week to pick from. But hard press the leaderboard for the game we play with them is Here and might give you some good places to start.
For some reason liberated lover isnt linked right, so it is here

2 Likes

Afternoon and welcome :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum @ffea

1 Like